BY HERSHEY'S

Kristina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I actually stumbled upon this while out buying the valentines for the kiddos class party last year, and fell in love with the box! My husband usually has my son give me a box of chocolates along with dad's valentine gift, so I picked this one up for myself and figured I'd save dad the trouble. It definitely helped that inside the pretty box we're pot of gold chocolates. Hershey's really does a nice job at giving you the taste and feel of luxury gourmet chocolate without the luxurious price tag. Something everyone can afford, and also won't have to go to a specialty store to purchase. Now almost a year later that pretty box is housing the mother's day cards my son has made every year of elementary school, and a few other mementos from him. We ate the chocolate together too. Can't ask for a better gift than that.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
If the title is true then life is smaller and less fulfilling. These chocolates are good but are not as big as they used to be. On the plus side there is a diagram in the lid that tells you what is what so you know what you are getting. Forrest Gump would be proud.
Alejandra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Omg. Omg omg my favorite chocolate of all time I could eat this everyday you just can't compare it to any other candy the flavor is just right and delicious you just can't compare it the only chocolate I eat it's so worth repurchasing it more thanks one
Kenneth N.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is an amazing gift for your valentine or partner in the case that you don't know what kind of chocolate they like. The chocolates have lots of variety and is a surprise as to knowing what kind of chocolate you are about to bite into. These assorted chocolates come in a classic heart shaped box with a black and white pattern with a gold accented logo and a playful red bow.
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
Ohhh i got this one during valentines day. My husband gave me this with flowers. Omg i love the packaging, it looks so sweet and i just love whats inside. The price is reasonable and i ate everything inside it hahahahhhh. I would definitely recommend it.
Idania M.
Este fue mi mejor regalo la caja de Hershey's me la obsequio mi esposo fue tan hermosa que no quise abrirla pero como me encanta el chocolate al probarlo er como probar un pedasito de cielo exquisitamente delicioso esta es mi marca favorita de chocolates.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
If you or someone you love loves chocolate then this is the perfect gift especially with valentine's day coming up. Even if it is just for a friend or colleague the chocolate tastes awesome and the box is super cute!
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I love Hersheys pot of gold premium collection chocolates. They are a good value. They are very smooth and The chocolate is right on point. I get them every year, at either RiteAid or Walgreens. The packaging is very attractive. I love these chocolates
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really boring chocolates. They aren't bad exactly but not a very exciting mix. I prefer See's Candy but if a quick gift is needed these work. It is the basic mix and can be found at most drug stores
Taylor T.
Roseville, MI
It's extremely rare for me to find a decent candy that I find worthy of buying again, Well, Let me bite my tongue. Not now. This candy knocks my taste buds to the ultimate level. I love how the chocolate melts into your mouth, it's amazing!