Hershey's Pot Of Gold Pecan Caramel Clusters uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY HERSHEY'S

Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Pecans, Nonfat Milk, Cocoa Butter, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cocoa, Dairy Butter, Whey, Sunflower Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Carrageenan, Disodium Phosphate, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Macadamia Nuts, Peanuts

Buy on Walmart
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I absolutely loooooove this! It’s hard to think of something to buy everyone in my family so I get this as an add on to their gifts and everyone loves it! Great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer!
Stephanie B.
Hutto, TX
I have not eaten these in years, and I got them for a Christmas gift from a co-worker. They are absolutely amazing. The caramel is so soft and the flavor combination of the chocolate the nuts in the caramel is just wonderful. I can't stop eating them they are so good.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
This are my favorite chocolates I love getting this for Christmas me and my sisters love to eat this we can eat a whole pack by our selfs lol
Patricia B.
Eubank, KY
Delicious!!!! A taste of heaven!!!!!!!! I would buy these more if stores near my house carried them more often.
ciara V.
Mesa, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These yummy candys are god sent treasures lol. I Always get these during the holidays
Brittany K.
Birmingham, AL
Delicious. I would recommend to any person. I would not recommend to dogs. :)
Julie B.
North Bay, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I live chocolate, I love caramel, and I love pecans, so what a combination that Pot of Gold has with these treats! I always buy a few for home and a few for friends!! What a great treat!