BY HERSHEY'S

Ingredient:

Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Pecans, Vegetable Oil, Milk Fat, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Whey, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Dairy Butter, Lecithin, Cocoa, Glycerin, Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Disodium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Macadamia Nuts, Peanuts

• Who else loves chocolate and nuts together!!??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "While it's hard to go wrong with chocolate, I've had better tasting boxes of chocolate before." in 1 review
  • "Good treat to share with everybody else and becoming an sweet tooth which is way better than none sweet tooth at all." in 1 review
  • "I often leave the dark chocolate one's for my sister." in 1 review
  • "Great for gifts pretty good chocolate with different variety of nuts packaged great they dont last long great to share " in 1 review
Jenn F.
Hershey's Pot of Gold is the best assorted chocolates I've ever tried. I first received one of these boxes as a Christmas gift from a co-worker, and I've been hooked ever since. I love to buy these up during the holidays and then enjoy them throughout the year.
Lillie L.
Luna, New Mexico
Extreme decadence. Nothing better than chocolate and nuts. Best candy I've ever had. Couldn't stop myself from eating. Not too pricey and well worth it. Safeway sell Hershey's Pot of Gold with Nuts. A lovely reward for anything. Everyone should try it.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
Love chocolate and love nuts, the combination of the two is a pice of heaven. I love the peacan caramel milk chocolate. I'm not a real fan of the dark chocolate though. I often leave the dark chocolate one's for my sister. I don't wait for Valentines day to roll around before I purchase myself a box...I eat these year round.
Georgia H.
Springfield, IL
I love anything chocolate, but the Pot of Gold is one of my absolute favorites. Best thing is they are more reasonably priced than other chocolates, but the quality stacks up against any of the other chocolates with a higher price. Love them!
Suzanne S.
Grosse ile, MI
I love this box of delicious candy! We always fight over the but filled candies in boxes, so this give everyone just what they want, and there aren't half eaten chocolates being tossed because it was an "icky one".
Definitely a holiday favorite.
DeLacy O.
If you are looking for a box of chocolate for that special someone, then you should definitely go with a brand you know tastes great. This is that brand the chocolate doesn't taste weird like some other brands and it's not a bad price.
Chelsea W.
I enjoyed receiving a Pot of Gold as a gift for my birthday since I love chocolate. While it's hard to go wrong with chocolate, I've had better tasting boxes of chocolate before. It's just not as flavorful as I would like.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
Pretty good for a cheap chocolate. I will gladly eat them if I receive them. I wouldn't buy them for myself, though. The chocolate just seems a little off to me.
Jacqueline S.
This is always a great treat to get! My parents usually like to give this to me during the holidays which I think it is a wonderful time to get a box. They are a nice assortment and they all taste so good! I like the ones with the nuts the most but there is a kind for everyone!
Hayli Z.
I got this box when I was in Hershey World and I like that there was a nice assortment inside. There was a mix of dark and milk chocolate and chocolate mixed with almonds, pecans and hazelnuts.
Mariah J.
Who else loves chocolate and nuts together!!??