Hershey's Pot of Gold Fine Confections uploaded by Katie C.Hershey's Pot of Gold Fine Confections uploaded by Latasha J.Hershey's Pot of Gold Fine Confections uploaded by Amber M.

BY HERSHEY'S

Premium Collection Assorted Milk and Dark Chocolates A premium collection of truffles, nut clusters, caramels and other fine confections in milk and dark chocolate. Open up a box of delicious Hershey s® Pot of Gold chocolates to share with your family and friends.  Each piece is made with Hershey s® chocolate so they are sure to please everyone.  Hershey s Pot of Gold makes celebrations sweeter! Every Hershey s product you ve enjoyed has helped support children in need through Milton Hershey School.  Thank you for making difference! see more...

• Is the caramel in these chocolates soft and creamy or think and c...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this product have the little map so you know what is in each...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Just bought these today from the valentines day clearance rack and I LOVE THEM!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would much rather buy a more expensive brand and a better quality and better tasting chocolate. " in 3 reviews
  • "I don't care much for Hershey's chocolate as a whole, but my parents sometimes get these as gifts around Christmas time and I do like the variety." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of the fruit filled chocolates so i usually go for the pot of gold with the truffles! " in 2 reviews
  • "I would say i am not a fan of this box of chocolate." in 2 reviews
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually get a Pot of Gold at Christmas and look forward to it every year. The Chocolates are assorted from rich to creamy and caramelly. When I am craving some chocolate I go to the store and get the smaller box of these and they really hit the spot.
Kelly M.
Hamburg, NY
I recently purchased these for my grandmother to have around the house at Christmas. I was able to find them on sale at Target and had a coupon so it was a deal I couldn't pass up! The caramel is so creamy while still getting the same great Hershey taste i'm addicted to!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My grandparents brought these to my house the other day. They were a gift and my Grandpa is diabetic so they passed them on to us. It was my first time trying this assortment and they are AMAZING! So delicious and so many different flavors & textures! My favorites ate the Pecan Caramel Clusters and the Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut! If I could change anything, I wouldn't! It's a must try!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
My Mom usually buys each of us kids a box of these at Christmas every year. With all of the treats I get each year , these are always the first to be eaten. They are a good variety of different chocolates and of course Hershey's has the best "cheap" chocolate there is. They are also about half the price of most of the other brands out there.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Just bought these today from the valentines day clearance rack and I LOVE THEM! they're SO good and they're so much different than other v-day chocolates. Most of them usually have raspberry or orange cream covered in chocolate and hardly anybody likes that. These have a collection of truffles, classics with caramel, and some with different nuts! Those are my favorite! These chocolates are worth every penny!
Alexis R.
Menifee, CA
Bought these for $5 at Target yesterday. Im usually not one to by chocolate, especially that much. But, I thought, "Why not?" So, I did, now that i have them, I can't stop eating them, Im going to have to buy some more later on! Definitely would recommend! Its for sure the cheaper alternative to Lindt chocolate and Ferrero Roche .
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
These are kinda cheap tasting in my opinion. They're just OK. If you are looking for fine quality chocolates/truffles, look elsewhere. They're affordable, though, so if you just need a chocolate fix, go for it. I wouldn't give them as a gift. The way I discovered them is that I received them as a gift from my mother-in-law. She doesn't like me very well.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
These are really tasty chocolates and very affordable too. I love the combination of nuts and caramel inside. It's not like with other candy bars where you get a bit of chocolate and the rest caramel and nuts. These are well balanced in flavor and textures. They have crunch and equal soft parts. Love them!
Mary G.
Glendale, CA
Great assortment of chocolates. I normally buy these around the holidays as gifts. I gift these to my teachers and mentors. It is a great gift for someone whom you have a professional relationship with. Also, they're always on sale during the holidays.. and that's always great!
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
Hershey's is a favorite candy bar of mine, and their brand box of chocolates is pretty good, as well. Of course, it's nowhere near close to any expensive brands or specialty stores, but is better than other competitors in the same pool. Nice variety, good caramels!
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Anyone use pot of gold chocolates baking?
Serenity M.
Do you but Hershey's Pot O Gold Fine Confections regular price or on sale.
Jamie J.
Broadview Heights, OH
Does this product have the little map so you know what is in each chocolate or do you have to bite into them and take your chance?
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's your favorite flavor
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
WHat are the pros and cons about this product?