Hershey's Pot of Gold Fine Confections uploaded by Katie C.Hershey's Pot of Gold Fine Confections uploaded by Latasha J.Hershey's Pot of Gold Fine Confections uploaded by Amber M.

BY HERSHEY'S

Premium Collection Assorted Milk and Dark Chocolates A premium collection of truffles, nut clusters, caramels and other fine confections in milk and dark chocolate. Open up a box of delicious Hershey s® Pot of Gold chocolates to share with your family and friends.  Each piece is made with Hershey s® chocolate so they are sure to please everyone.  Hershey s Pot of Gold makes celebrations sweeter! Every Hershey s product you ve enjoyed has helped support children in need through Milton Hershey School.  Thank you for making difference! see more...

• Is the caramel in these chocolates soft and creamy or think and c...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor4 Answers
  • Does this product have the little map so you know what is in each...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Just bought these today from the valentines day clearance rack and I LOVE THEM!" in 4 reviews
  • "I would much rather buy a more expensive brand and a better quality and better tasting chocolate. " in 3 reviews
  • "I would say i am not a fan of this box of chocolate." in 2 reviews
  • "I would say Pot of gold needs to use richer dark chocolate especially to make the quality seem higher." in 2 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of the fruit filled chocolates so i usually go for the pot of gold with the truffles! " in 2 reviews
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
My grandparents brought these to my house the other day. They were a gift and my Grandpa is diabetic so they passed them on to us. It was my first time trying this assortment and they are AMAZING! So delicious and so many different flavors & textures! My favorites ate the Pecan Caramel Clusters and the Dark Chocolate with Hazelnut! If I could change anything, I wouldn't! It's a must try!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
My Mom usually buys each of us kids a box of these at Christmas every year. With all of the treats I get each year , these are always the first to be eaten. They are a good variety of different chocolates and of course Hershey's has the best "cheap" chocolate there is. They are also about half the price of most of the other brands out there.
Alexis R.
Menifee, CA
Bought these for $5 at Target yesterday. Im usually not one to by chocolate, especially that much. But, I thought, "Why not?" So, I did, now that i have them, I can't stop eating them, Im going to have to buy some more later on! Definitely would recommend! Its for sure the cheaper alternative to Lindt chocolate and Ferrero Roche .
Jennifer S.
Sooo good love getting these on valentines or any occasion really they are so good I love all the chocolates they have and not one is disappointing
Angela S.
Hialeah , FL
Love this chocolate its rich taste is amazing usually buy this for the holidays, and also makes a great gift for any chocolate lover
Tina R.
Wausau, WI
Yummy! I love buying these chocolates!
They are all so delicious! I especially love the ones with caramel.
Jasmine W.
Who doesn't love Hershey's chocolate?! I absolutely love love love it! all time favorite chocolate!!!!
Crystal L.
Everett, WA
So yummyness! I love anything that has to do with chocolate!! This is definitely worth the money!!!
Rachael C.
Vidor, TX
Pot of gold is my favorite holiday nummies! My grandpa always buys me this for Christmas!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
I usually get a Pot of Gold at Christmas and look forward to it every year. The Chocolates are assorted from rich to creamy and caramelly. When I am craving some chocolate I go to the store and get the smaller box of these and they really hit the spot.
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
Anyone use pot of gold chocolates baking?
Serenity M.
Do you but Hershey's Pot O Gold Fine Confections regular price or on sale.
Jamie J.
Broadview Heights, OH
Does this product have the little map so you know what is in each chocolate or do you have to bite into them and take your chance?
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What's your favorite flavor
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
WHat are the pros and cons about this product?