Hershey's Pillsbury Big Deluxe Cookies 'n' Creme uploaded by Alyssa M.Hershey's Pillsbury Big Deluxe Cookies 'n' Creme uploaded by johanna f.

BY HERSHEY'S #4 in Frozen Bread & Dough

Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies with Hershey's Mini Kisses: Delicious chocolate chip with Hershey's Mini Kisses cookies with no mixing! Just place and bake! Makes 12 big deluxe cookies Special edition see more...

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,963 reviews
I found these cookies on sale at my local super market and was pleasantly surprised; it's a white chocolate lovers dream. They're great baked but to be honest, the rebel in me eats these cookies raw. The white chocolate is spot on! They're addictive if you suffer from the munchies. My significant other had to take them away from me last night because I was lacking self control while consuming... Unfortunately he left them out so it's looking like we'll be buying more very soon. And that's saying a lot because I'm not a cookie person. Definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys cookies and cream! Or white chocolate! 😎
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
Oh my goodness! These cookies are amazing! They cook perfectly in the timing given in the instructions on the back of package. When we purchase these cookies, it is so hard not to cook them all and eat them all at the same time. I would recommend these cookies to anyone wanting a tasty snack.
Mary K.
They were good cookies, though definitely on the sugary/sweet side (more so than normal Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies in my opinion. I bought them for $4.89 at Target, so a bit pricey, but average priced for frozen-bake cookies.
Sarah F.
If you like eating raw cookie dough (which I know isn't recommended by the company nor by most consumers) then this is a go to item. Delicious flavor baked or not. They are fast and easy to make. Great way to get rid of that chocolate craving.
Dana S.
1,080 reviews
I tried these cookies and they were really good! I think that it would have been better if there were more cookies in the package. They do have a good cookies & cream taste which is something different for a cookie.
Amber P.
I am absolutely in love with cookies and creme and when I found this is the store I freaked out! It is such a good cookie, and so easy to make, and not messy at all. Love love love this product.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
I tried these for the first time the other day, and they are absolutely delicious. I'm normally not a fan of the Cookies 'n' Creme chocolate bar itself, but these cookies are to die for.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I am absolutely in love with cookies and creme and when I found this is the store I freaked out! It is such a good cookie, and so easy to make. they're great for the kids and dessert.
Kara N.
Greenwood, IN
These are great cookies (and an even better cookie dough)! I was skeptical at first, but I ended up really liking them. Just don't eat too many..you will not feel good afterward!
kelli b.
Rochester, NY
Loved making these cookies! I took them to work and they were gone in 30 min. I actually cut them in half and made more than 12 cookies because they are just to big.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Are these any better then normal chocolate chips?
Ritika C.
Where has anyone seen this?? I love the cookies and cream candy bar but haven't seen this is any stores around me!!!
Sammi Z.
Where can I find these!! They look so delicious, i want to try them
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love the actually candy bar.. But I'm skeptical about this is cookie form lol
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Are these good? I keep seeing them but never tried them. Are they worth the buy