BY HERSHEY'S #76 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
Donna, TX
These lollipops are so delicious. I eat them regularly. Theyre so rich in flavor. Compared to the mexican candy lollipops these are not expensive and are available at grocery stores. its so price worthy!
Obdulia P.
Des Plaines, IL
This Lollipop is amazing! Well at least for me that I'm mexican 😄. This Lollipop is amazing because it's a mixture of sweetness, sour and spicyness. It's also delicious because it has a great flavor of mango and tamarind. I would recommend this amazing Lollipop to my mexican friends and also to my friends that are not mexican so that they can discover the sweet flavor of this delicious Lollipop.
J L.
WHAT?!?! "Hershey foods corporation" Mind blown. These are soooo good. I don't even know if I can call them Mexican candy anymore since ya know, Hershey's, but they are one of my faves. Have the right amount of spice in my opinion, so you can actually enjoy the flavor.
Bryanna S.
I love these! They remind me of home they have always been a go to treat for my friends and I growing up. You get the slight spiciness from the Tamarind chili coating and then the nice sweetness of the mango in the center!!
Lisa S.
These are so good. They're pretty big so you don't feel like you need to eat like 3 to satisfy your craving. Also I love the center. Sometimes I wish there were more tamarindo and less actual lollipop but I guess that would defeat the purpose of this ha.
Nayeli A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this candy because it remember about other candy and I would recommend it to other people because this are good especially when party come because they always give this at party so that why I would buy this
Anna S.
If you like the Mexican flavored candies you'll love these mango flavored lollipops pops.
I've bought them at the Mexican markets in my
Town. It's the normals
Mexican tasting candies. I'd really
Recommend it and have you give it a try
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
My favorite kind of candor are tamarind/mando spicy candy. this lollipop is how honestly so good! i don't eat it often but when i buy them i eat them all really quick cause they just taste so good. i would recommend.
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
This is by far my favorite Mexican candy. It is definitely a must in goody bags or piñatas. I definitely recommend that you try this out. It's not messy and you can easy eat it. The layers make it so much tastier!
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
Yo I use to get these in Mexico all the time being a little girl ! They were so good ! I love the different flavors they go going on , Jr. legit remind me of my Mexican neighborhood ! Such great times ! I love it !
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
Are these any good to buy?
Joelle V.
APO, AE
Where do you get these from?!