Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by Ericka V.Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by maria m.Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by Virginia H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
I've alwaaaays love tamarindo since I was a little girl. I would eat it with fruit or even by it self. Push up for more & makes no mess. They sell these in packs. 😊
Tania P.
Wow this is my favorite candy, I've eaten this since I was small and still my favorites. It has a perfect taste and so delicious. I can eat this everyday
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
These are so yummy i have fond memories of eating this candy as a kid. When i think of mexican candy this is the number one candy that pops in my mind.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I know a lot of people like this stuff but it's nasty! Candy should be sweet not spicy and salty! But hey if you like it then at least it's affordable!
Nieves G.
One of my favorite candy. Even after your are done pushing it out there is still more when you take it apart and eat the rest that is left over.
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Great candy can't be found in most of the stores. But their are stores at downtown LA that have many of this and other good tasting candies!
Vanessa M.
Pomona , CA
Best candy ever!!! If you like tamarindo then forsure youll love this candy its sweet with a bit of a spice its just full of amazing flavors
Virginia H.
Atlanta, GA
I love Pelon soft candy! It brings back memories when I lived in California, and oh how I miss it and the food experience I had there!
Abigail G.
I love eating pelon pelo rico . I grew up eating it. I remember it taste really good. And I still taste so good. Would recommend.
Alma H.
Fresno, CA
This candy is really good! The only reason I gave it a 4 was because of packaging. It could get a little difficult to consume.
Sonia M.
Muy rico dulce con sabor a tamarindo,alguien lo ah probado?
Day C.
The brand is Hershey's? Or it's just the name ?