Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by Ericka V.Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by maria m.Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by Virginia H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
Foodie Expert
The pros are after your done pushing it you can pull it off and more is still in the container the flavor is tamarindo it's used in almost every Mexican candy you can buy this every at Walmart I've seen not really recommended everyone loves it so good it's even put in goodie bags for the kids at birthday parties
ava o.
San Diego, CA
i love this candy if i had a big gallon of it i would eat that for the rest of my life. its really easy to prepare for a bite. it meet my exceptions 100 percent. santa bought it for me so i don't know, you can buy it at a candy store. i highly recommend for you to buy it.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Yes to spicy tamarindo!! Brings back great childhood memories. Best part is when you think it's all gone and you open it and there's still more ..now they have bigger ones that can last all day or a few days.
gabriela D.
Foodie Expert
Best candy ever!!!! Sweet spicy and savory. Super inexpensive and now day u can find it at any store. Easy to eat and kids sure love it too. I get mine at 7-Eleven they always have them. I would always repurchase them
Daniela L.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Mexican candies. I only get to enjoy this delicious spicy sweet candy when I go to kids party. If you haven't tried one of these, they do have them at grocery stores, you are missing out on the good stuff lol
Caitlin G.
Toledo , OH
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these! Before my boyfriend moved to Ohio with me; he would send me a box of candy from Texas. I was so hooked on these and the mango suckers!
I highly recommend!
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy i have fond memories of eating this candy as a kid. When i think of mexican candy this is the number one candy that pops in my mind.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
I know a lot of people like this stuff but it's nasty! Candy should be sweet not spicy and salty! But hey if you like it then at least it's affordable!
Nieves G.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite candy. Even after your are done pushing it out there is still more when you take it apart and eat the rest that is left over.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
Foodie Expert
Best candy ever!!! If you like tamarindo then forsure youll love this candy its sweet with a bit of a spice its just full of amazing flavors
Sonia M.
Foodie Expert
Muy rico dulce con sabor a tamarindo,alguien lo ah probado?
Day C.
The brand is Hershey's? Or it's just the name ?