Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by Ericka V.Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by maria m.Hershey's Pelon Pelo Rico Tamarindo Original Soft Push Up Candy, 1oz uploaded by Virginia H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Deserie G.
Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
Foodie Expert
The pros are after your done pushing it you can pull it off and more is still in the container the flavor is tamarindo it's used in almost every Mexican candy you can buy this every at Walmart I've seen not really recommended everyone loves it so good it's even put in goodie bags for the kids at birthday parties
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Yes to spicy tamarindo!! Brings back great childhood memories. Best part is when you think it's all gone and you open it and there's still more ..now they have bigger ones that can last all day or a few days.
Tivon W.
Tivon W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite candy of all time! Make sure you pull the top off and get the rest that can't be pushed out
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite Mexican candies. I only get to enjoy this delicious spicy sweet candy when I go to kids party. If you haven't tried one of these, they do have them at grocery stores, you are missing out on the good stuff lol
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
I know a lot of people like this stuff but it's nasty! Candy should be sweet not spicy and salty! But hey if you like it then at least it's affordable!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
I love eating pelon pelo rico . I grew up eating it. I remember it taste really good. And I still taste so good. Would recommend.
ursula g.
ursula g.
Me encanta todos los dias me las como no puedo dejar de pensar en mi pelon tan rico si no lo has probado necesitas probarlo.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Foodie Expert
Pelon pelo rico is so good. The best part is when you finish it and you pull them apart and you get the rest that couldn't be pushed out! The design is so cute too!
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love Pelon soft candy! It brings back memories when I lived in California, and oh how I miss it and the food experience I had there!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Avondale, AZ
Yessss you can not go wrong ! although the packaging can be a pain to get to the good stuff but its worth it lol
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Foodie Expert
Muy rico dulce con sabor a tamarindo,alguien lo ah probado?
Day C.
Day C.
The brand is Hershey's? Or it's just the name ?