BY HERSHEY'S

Regina S.
I love this candy, honestly I don’t care for spicy and it does have a little spice but it’s good. It reminds me of my childhood days getting these off the ice cream truck and from the liquor store. I mean I am only 26 but I love it, it brings back good times. I’m shock to have even found one of these; but I happened to be in a rite aid at the time & came across this great snack. I can’t finish it in one serving so I snack on it for about a week. The only downfall I come across is it’s kind of rough on my tongue. But over all it’s pretty good, it reminds me of the taste of tangy orange chicken with a little spice.
Useful r.
Super sugary but the flavor is amazing! A little spicy mixed with sweet candy that tastes like tamarindo. (Eating it once in a while is fine) Perfect as a trick or treat candy!
Deserie G.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The pros are after your done pushing it you can pull it off and more is still in the container the flavor is tamarindo it's used in almost every Mexican candy you can buy this every at Walmart I've seen not really recommended everyone loves it so good it's even put in goodie bags for the kids at birthday parties
ava o.
San Diego, CA
i love this candy if i had a big gallon of it i would eat that for the rest of my life. its really easy to prepare for a bite. it meet my exceptions 100 percent. santa bought it for me so i don't know, you can buy it at a candy store. i highly recommend for you to buy it.
Gabriela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best candy ever!!!! Sweet spicy and savory. Super inexpensive and now day u can find it at any store. Easy to eat and kids sure love it too. I get mine at 7-Eleven they always have them. I would always repurchase them
Daniela L.
This is one of my favorite Mexican candies. I only get to enjoy this delicious spicy sweet candy when I go to kids party. If you haven't tried one of these, they do have them at grocery stores, you are missing out on the good stuff lol
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these! Before my boyfriend moved to Ohio with me; he would send me a box of candy from Texas. I was so hooked on these and the mango suckers!
I highly recommend!
maria m.
My number one Mexican candy! I can eat this all day and never get tired of it. this is a 10 star rating type of candy in my mind. it's like spicy and sweet all in one and its texture is unique! I love it!!! when I eat this it reminds me of my childhood and how I would eat every little spec. I use to just eat these 1 Oz ones but now there's huge ones that las me like 3 days. this candy needs to win an award for best Mexican candy.
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes to spicy tamarindo!! Brings back great childhood memories. Best part is when you think it's all gone and you open it and there's still more ..now they have bigger ones that can last all day or a few days.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Pelon pelo rico is so good. The best part is when you finish it and you pull them apart and you get the rest that couldn't be pushed out! The design is so cute too!
Sonia M.
Muy rico dulce con sabor a tamarindo,alguien lo ah probado?
Day C.
The brand is Hershey's? Or it's just the name ?