Hershey's Payday Peanut Caramel Bars uploaded by briseida S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Get Snacking With Payday Peanuts And Caramel Clusters And Five Of Your Closest Friends! If They’re Not Already Fans Of This Non-gmo Peanut And Caramel Candy Bar, They Will Be Soon.

Ingredient:

Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Salt, Carrageenan, Mono And Diglycerides

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are one of my favorites because they hit all the taste buds. You get the salty and crunchy peanuts, as well as the sweet and chewy caramel. They definitely satisfy the sweet tooth and also the hunger with a little bit of protein from the peanuts. I definitely recommend these if you want something sweet but your not into chocolate. 😝
Tyana V.
Indio, CA
Honestly I didn’t know Payday comes from this company lol. I do eat these once in a while, it’s not my go to snack. If you like salted nuts then this is for you! It’s basically put into a bar, it’s very sweet tasting. It’s always affordable you can buy single or a pack.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pay days! I'm honestly not a very big fan of chocolate whatsoever, so a pay day is perfect for me. It's not too sweet, because the peanuts are salty.. And everyone knows sweet and salty together is amazing
Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
I love paydays. One of my favorite candys. Just the best mixture between salty and sweet. Beats all the other candy bars I have tried. You can get this right at your local store. Anywhere really. Worth the buy.
Katlyn F.
Huntington, WV
Paydays are probably my all time favorite candy bar. You get the sweetness from the Carmel and some salty from the nuts. It’s the person combination snack for sweet and peanut lovers. I recommend them highly!
Gasettamarie E.
Dallas, TX
Payday is a very Nutty bar very delicious nutritious convenient little size bar some areas they're overpriced but some stores they're at a good price for several of them in a package there very good caramel substance underneath the peanuts it's so amazing you should try one right now
Mary L.
EL PASO, TX
Paydays are delicious peanut clusters that are chewy and salty. They are perfect as snack foods.  Paydays taste better than other brands because paydays taste natural. They are affordable.
Denise G.
Rochester, NY
I was so in denial about trying these and thought they were going to be bad. I really like these! They are more salty than sweet but I really like that because in candy you never taste something like that. I would definitely recommend!!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Dylan J.
Menomonee Fls, WI
As I am not a big fan of nuts, I steer clear of Paydays. I think there are many other choices that you can choose from. Take a snickers for example, at least they cover their nuts with chocolate.
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?