Hershey's Payday Peanut Caramel Bar Bbq uploaded by shirley s.Hershey's Payday Peanut Caramel Bar Bbq uploaded by shirley s.

BY HERSHEY'S

Bold Hickory Bbq-seasoned Peanuts Surround A Chewy Caramel Center For A Payday Bar With A Unique Summer Flavor.

Ingredient:

Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Sea Salt, Tomato Powder, Brown Sugar, Salt, Maltodextrin, Molasses, Spice, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Vinegar, Mono And Diglycerides, Paprika Extract, Natural Flavors

Hershey's Payday Peanut Caramel Bar Bbq
We were pleasantly surprised by the BBQ PayDay, which is in fact made with the flavors of Texas BBQ sauce. Among the ingredients are onion powder, brown sugar, molasses, and garlic powder, which you wouldn't normally expect to pair with a caramel candy bar. But the saltiness of the peanuts, the sweetness of the caramel, and the savory flavor of the spices all work really well together. People who love BBQ-flavored anything won't be disappointed by this Texas-inspired treat.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy bar is so sweet and salty for such a good price but it will give your jaw a workout nothing compares to it so it makes it completely worth it I like to get them for the best price at Walmart
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate so much and Hersey's are by far one of my favorites they just melt on your tongue I love the mixtures they use things to make them so extra good
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love traditional Payday’s, so I gave this a whirl. Not good. I love that they tried to go big on the sweet and savory, for me my tastebuds just didn’t handle the barbecue in a candy bar. I wouldn’t buy again, but certainly worth trying!
Amanda S.
These were intriguing but not good at all. The flavors together just don’t work. I would recommend trying them if you’re looking for something new and different but definitely go in with low expectations.
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
Ok i never buy PayDay candy bars but when I saw this i had to try it. I was skeptical at first. But after the first taste i gotta say this was really good. It was like they dipped the candy bar in bbq rub but not to over seasoned. Same price as regular bars.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
I took the plunge and tried this PayDay out. I'm not a huge peanut fan, but I actually really enjoyed this candy bar. The BBQ flavor gives a much more in depth salty-sweet flavor. I was surprised how well BBQ went with nougat. Reminds me of a sweet BBQ sauce overall. I was pleasantly surprised with this, and if you like peanuts or BBQ flavor, this may be right up your alley!
Karlie P.
I saw this at the store and they were 2/$1 so I bought one just to test it knowing it was a very strange combination. First off they look like Corn nuts on the other day, very unappealing visually. But I tried it anyways and it was the foulest tasting thing ever. My fiancé tried it too and said the same thing. BBQ and Carmel do not mix. I wouldn't recommend either.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very intense on the smoky flavor! I actually oddly REALLY loved this combo of flavor. The bbq complemented the slight honey flavor inside. The only reason I'm giving four stars is because almost all my peanuts fell off and straight to the floor, so I think it could use more stickiness.