BY HERSHEY'S

Keep the party going with this snack size assortment! The same tangy fruity flavors you know and love in a party-perfect bag! This Hershey Party Mix makes for a wonderful pop of color for your birthday party candy display, a delightful addition to... see more...

Patricia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
everyone loves Chocolate, especially kids! I love giving these chocolates out for Halloween! There is a great variety of Chocolate in the bag; milk Chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate with peanuts, etc.
tammy H.
morrilton
So who wouldn't love these all my favorites all on one back cooking in cream to kit kat bars to jolly ranchers got these for the grandbabies but nana had to eat a few
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
Last minute invite? No time to cook, or wait on take out? Stop by any store that sells party mix candies and pick up one of these. Almost everyone likes chocolate and with a big mix like this, there's bound to be one or two different types everyone likes in the midst. Just make sure you get a couple when you first put them out because they'll be gone before you know it.
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the variety bag just for the different types of candy. I LOVE the jolly ranchers the most and always eat them and give out the others lol The price is comparable to most places and closer to Halloween it goes down some. I would for sure buy every Halloween and give out the kids love it.
Rachel J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great assortment of candy- satisfies the kids that like fruity sugary candies and those that like chocolate. And thank goodness the mix doesn't include peanut butter candies. I have a son with a severe peanut allergy and I always buy peanut free mixes when I am buying Halloween candy.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to buy these assortment bags and fill our candy bowl on the counter and coffee table. This way our family and friends can each have their favorite candy bar available to them at anytime. I will say these bags are a bit pricey. I like to buy mine after a holiday and they are on clearance.
Jade G.
Jamaica, New York
This is the perfect assorted candy bag you can get for a chocolate or sweet candy lover. This bag is the prefect assortment and has the best candies. I love Hershey's cookies n cream and also like kit Kat but not as much as the cookies and cream. Everyone eats jolly ranchers so that's also a plus!
Stacey Z.
Without a doubt at any party or event i throw I keep these in stock. Great for the kids and even adults with a sweet tooth. There's a candy in this bag to satisfy everyone's taste buds. Love the packaging (easy bags that contain all the candy and also the small separate packaging for each candy inside).
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
You can never really go wrong with a gigantic bag of mixed candy! I love how there are several different things to choose from. the price is so much cheaper than if you would want to buy each of the candy types individually. I get this kind of bag a lot, because the value is great as is the flavor!
Margot G.
Chula Vista, CA
You can never go wrong with Hershey's. Their chocolate is one of my favorites! Now add a variety of all their well known candies and you're in for a treat! The kids love this mix and so do the adults. Great for parties or simply filling your candy jar.

Kohl's