BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Shae D.
Shae D.
Muncie, IN
Jshdhdhdgdhchvjfiensbsbdhdhfjfjfjxhdndjdkcjfhshdjfkvksjshdhfjfkgkfkdnshsbdhdjfjcjfjfjfjfjch
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
I am such a huge dark chocolate fan and the addition of almonds adds such a nice crunch!
isabelle b.
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
This is so delicious. I love dark chocolate, and the almonds add a great crunch to the chocolate bar!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I love these chocolates because they are so creamy, and have a great taste.
Lii O.
Lii O.
This Hershey's nuggets are very tasty..
Angie G.
Angie G.
La Fayette, GA
The Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with almonds is a decadent candy. The chocolate melts in your mouth and crunchy almonds enhance the candy. Favorite treat:)
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Herseys chocolate bars are always so rich and creamy. They’re inexpensive and you can find them almost everywhere. For the price, their a good sized bar. I don’t think theres much thats sold that is comparable size-price wise. I like that they try to switch things up by adding different things to their chocolate bars (such as almonds).
Brailyn S.
Brailyn S.
It's chocolate who doesn't love chocolate??
I wouldn't say I'm in love with it tho cause If you eat to many sweets you could get sick
Soad L.
Soad L.
Newcastle, United Kindom
The first time I tried this I fell in love with dark chocolate. I did not realized it was dark until I was almost two squares away. It tasted so good! And I loved the almonds in it. I can honestly say I would have never guess it was not milk chocolate. Definitely worth buying
Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.
Gympie , Queensland
These are great chocolates. The dark chocolate is still sweet enough to be enjoyable but dark enough to be delicious. The almonds are also a great addition to a classic chocolate.