Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#391 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
I like this, it's not high quality fancy chocolate by any means but I think it's better than the plain Hershey's bar.
isabelle b.
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
This is so delicious. I love dark chocolate, and the almonds add a great crunch to the chocolate bar!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
I love these chocolates because they are so creamy, and have a great taste.
Lii O.
Lii O.
This Hershey's nuggets are very tasty..
Angie G.
Angie G.
La Fayette, GA
Oct. 31, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
The Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with almonds is a decadent candy. The chocolate melts in your mouth and crunchy almonds enhance the candy. Favorite treat:)
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Herseys chocolate bars are always so rich and creamy. They’re inexpensive and you can find them almost everywhere. For the price, their a good sized bar. I don’t think theres much thats sold that is comparable size-price wise. I like that they try to switch things up by adding different things to their chocolate bars (such as almonds).
Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.
Gympie , Queensland
These are great chocolates. The dark chocolate is still sweet enough to be enjoyable but dark enough to be delicious. The almonds are also a great addition to a classic chocolate.
Brailyn S.
Brailyn S.
It's chocolate who doesn't love chocolate??
I wouldn't say I'm in love with it tho cause If you eat to many sweets you could get sick
alli c.
alli c.
Nanaimo , Bc
So tasty. I love chocolate with almonds, it is the perfect combination! I have had this bar a few times, will buy again!
Ar-Ar M.
Ar-Ar M.
Pasay City, Metro Manila
I just love this little bars of happiness!! So good with coffee and keeps me awake at work