BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
I am such a huge dark chocolate fan and the addition of almonds adds such a nice crunch!
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this chocolate and so does my mother. This almond inside sets the chocolate off.
DONNA v.
I love these bars hearshy with almonds was slways a favorite of mine .id def buy again.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
These are so addicting I have to hold myself back from eating the entire package !!!
Sydney M.
I love these chocolates because they are so creamy, and have a great taste.
Lii O.
This Hershey's nuggets are very tasty..
Soad L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
The first time I tried this I fell in love with dark chocolate. I did not realized it was dark until I was almost two squares away. It tasted so good! And I loved the almonds in it. I can honestly say I would have never guess it was not milk chocolate. Definitely worth buying
Michelle N.
Herseys chocolate bars are always so rich and creamy. They’re inexpensive and you can find them almost everywhere. For the price, their a good sized bar. I don’t think theres much thats sold that is comparable size-price wise. I like that they try to switch things up by adding different things to their chocolate bars (such as almonds).
Kimberley M.
Gympie , Queensland
These are great chocolates. The dark chocolate is still sweet enough to be enjoyable but dark enough to be delicious. The almonds are also a great addition to a classic chocolate.
Brailyn S.
It's chocolate who doesn't love chocolate??
I wouldn't say I'm in love with it tho cause If you eat to many sweets you could get sick