Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#386 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville NC

These are so addicting I have to hold myself back from eating the entire package !!!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.

I love these chocolates because they are so creamy, and have a great taste.
Lii O.
Lii O.

This Hershey's nuggets are very tasty..
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Indianapolis, IN

Chocolate and almonds! Theres no wrong when buying this candy! It's melt in your mouth and crunchy from the almonds! It's delicious!
Angie G.
Angie G.
La Fayette, GA

The Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with almonds is a decadent candy. The chocolate melts in your mouth and crunchy almonds enhance the candy. Favorite treat:)
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Herseys chocolate bars are always so rich and creamy. They’re inexpensive and you can find them almost everywhere. For the price, their a good sized bar. I don’t think theres much thats sold that is comparable size-price wise. I like that they try to switch things up by adding different things to their chocolate bars (such as almonds).
Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.
Gympie , Queensland

These are great chocolates. The dark chocolate is still sweet enough to be enjoyable but dark enough to be delicious. The almonds are also a great addition to a classic chocolate.
Brailyn S.
Brailyn S.

It's chocolate who doesn't love chocolate??
I wouldn't say I'm in love with it tho cause If you eat to many sweets you could get sick
alli c.
alli c.
Nanaimo , Bc

So tasty. I love chocolate with almonds, it is the perfect combination! I have had this bar a few times, will buy again!
Ar-Ar M.
Ar-Ar M.
Pasay City, Metro Manila

I just love this little bars of happiness!! So good with coffee and keeps me awake at work

Join Now