Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#391 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Deliliah H.
Deliliah H.
April 9, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
What can I say about Hersey's dark chocolate with almond??? If you like delicious and some happiness mixed together that's what you get with this. It's the perfect amount of chocolate over an almond.
Great for a late night snack or something like an all day snack. The dark chocolate is just the right amount of chocolate to enjoy. I like eating this little nuggets alllllllllllll day. I have to limit myself because just like chips you can't just have one. I do no more than 3 at a time lol. If you enjoy Hersey's then you must try this little nuggets.
Shelbi M.
Shelbi M.
The Colony, TX
Feb. 22, 2017, 6:14 a.m.
Review for: Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
These are the BEST desserts ever. All you need is one because of the richness! I believe I paid around $4.30 for the bag at Kroger. I became addicted to these when I was a nanny and found the moms "dessert" stash! Perfect dark chocolate with two almonds in each! Yum!!!!
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
This is the BEST chocolate!!! I love dark chocolate and this isn't bitter at all like the organic brands I get that have 85% cacao. I like this for just a treat as it is pretty sweet for being Dark Chocolate
Claire P.
Claire P.
If you like chocolate covered almonds, these Hershey's Nuggets are for you. I love chocolate covered almonds, and these are delicious bites of that.
Kesha F.
Kesha F.
Smooth and silky taste! Hershey by far has one of the best chocolate taste ever! The almonds are like a little extra treat. Very addictive for any chocolate lover!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Literally one of my favorite candies ever! I LOVE dark chocolate and the almonds add a nice extra texture it's so good
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Indianapolis, IN
Chocolate and almonds! Theres no wrong when buying this candy! It's melt in your mouth and crunchy from the almonds! It's delicious!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love Hershey's special dark chocolate! Great way to curb my sweet tooth without indulging too much!
Flavia R.
Flavia R.
Scarsdale, NY
I'm not a huge fan of almonds but this is delicious, sweet and soft on a perfect combination of chocolate and almonds.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
So good! I normally don't eat dark chocolate but these were really good and I enjoyed them.