BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Indianapolis, IN
Chocolate and almonds! Theres no wrong when buying this candy! It's melt in your mouth and crunchy from the almonds! It's delicious!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Hershey special dark with almonds are a great little chocolate treat. Just have a few at a time 💕💕💕💕
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love Hershey's special dark chocolate! Great way to curb my sweet tooth without indulging too much!
DONNA v.
DONNA v.
I love these bars hearshy with almonds was slways a favorite of mine .id def buy again.
Flavia R.
Flavia R.
Scarsdale, NY
I'm not a huge fan of almonds but this is delicious, sweet and soft on a perfect combination of chocolate and almonds.
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Muncie, IN
I Love Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nugget's with Almonds. My favorite. I buy this alot. Absolutely delicious.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
So good! I normally don't eat dark chocolate but these were really good and I enjoyed them.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love this chocolate and so does my mother. This almond inside sets the chocolate off.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.
I like this, it's not high quality fancy chocolate by any means but I think it's better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Shae D.
Shae D.
Muncie, IN
Jshdhdhdgdhchvjfiensbsbdhdhfjfjfjxhdndjdkcjfhshdjfkvksjshdhfjfkgkfkdnshsbdhdjfjcjfjfjfjfjch