BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Rebekah W.
Literally one of my favorite candies ever! I LOVE dark chocolate and the almonds add a nice extra texture it's so good
Kristina O.
Indianapolis, IN
Chocolate and almonds! Theres no wrong when buying this candy! It's melt in your mouth and crunchy from the almonds! It's delicious!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Hershey special dark with almonds are a great little chocolate treat. Just have a few at a time 💕💕💕💕
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love Hershey's special dark chocolate! Great way to curb my sweet tooth without indulging too much!
Flavia R.
Scarsdale, NY
I'm not a huge fan of almonds but this is delicious, sweet and soft on a perfect combination of chocolate and almonds.
DONNA v.
I love these bars hearshy with almonds was slways a favorite of mine .id def buy again.
Loretta D.
Muncie, IN
I Love Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nugget's with Almonds. My favorite. I buy this alot. Absolutely delicious.
Bethany B.
So good! I normally don't eat dark chocolate but these were really good and I enjoyed them.
Yvonne H.
I like this, it's not high quality fancy chocolate by any means but I think it's better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love this chocolate and so does my mother. This almond inside sets the chocolate off.