Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#386 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

These have to be one of my all time favorites! I love almonds and dark chocolate...ultimate combo!
Karrigan D.
Karrigan D.
Elizabethton, TN

Yumm this chocolate is amazballs it has a great taste and love the smell melts in your mouth good
Amy W.
Amy W.
Grand Rapids, MI

These are very rich and delishes. I would recommend to any who enjoys chocolate covered almonds.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

They are super chocolaty and delicious. They melt in your mouth. The almonds add a good crunch.
Vera H.
Vera H.

Nuggets with special dark chocolate and almonds? Oh my these are super super great. Get some
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA

I really like this product because it's dark chocolate with almonds very delicious products
Shae D.
Shae D.
Muncie, IN

Jshdhdhdgdhchvjfiensbsbdhdhfjfjfjxhdndjdkcjfhshdjfkvksjshdhfjfkgkfkdnshsbdhdjfjcjfjfjfjfjch
Bethany B.
Bethany B.

So good! I normally don't eat dark chocolate but these were really good and I enjoyed them.
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn

I am such a huge dark chocolate fan and the addition of almonds adds such a nice crunch!
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

I love this chocolate and so does my mother. This almond inside sets the chocolate off.

Join Now