Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#391 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Karrigan D.
Karrigan D.
Elizabethton, TN
Yumm this chocolate is amazballs it has a great taste and love the smell melts in your mouth good
Amy W.
Amy W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are very rich and delishes. I would recommend to any who enjoys chocolate covered almonds.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
They are super chocolaty and delicious. They melt in your mouth. The almonds add a good crunch.
Vera H.
Vera H.
Nuggets with special dark chocolate and almonds? Oh my these are super super great. Get some
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product because it's dark chocolate with almonds very delicious products
Shae D.
Shae D.
Muncie, IN
Jshdhdhdgdhchvjfiensbsbdhdhfjfjfjxhdndjdkcjfhshdjfkvksjshdhfjfkgkfkdnshsbdhdjfjcjfjfjfjfjch
Dominoe M.
Dominoe M.
Saint Paul, Mn
I am such a huge dark chocolate fan and the addition of almonds adds such a nice crunch!
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love this chocolate and so does my mother. This almond inside sets the chocolate off.
DONNA v.
DONNA v.
I love these bars hearshy with almonds was slways a favorite of mine .id def buy again.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
These are so addicting I have to hold myself back from eating the entire package !!!