BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Trisha H.
Trisha H.
This is the BEST chocolate!!! I love dark chocolate and this isn't bitter at all like the organic brands I get that have 85% cacao. I like this for just a treat as it is pretty sweet for being Dark Chocolate
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love dark chocolate and this brand is okay. I prefer a higher end smoothr chocolate, but this is a good alternative for a cheaper go to chocolate fix.
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Really good chocolate, I really love dark chocolate and this one has a surprise in it! a whole almond that makes this a creamy 'n crunchy snack.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
This chocolate is my favorite i love how it tastes and its not that sweet.. the almonds on it make it taste even better. I love that bar.
Claire P.
Claire P.
If you like chocolate covered almonds, these Hershey's Nuggets are for you. I love chocolate covered almonds, and these are delicious bites of that.
Kesha F.
Kesha F.
Smooth and silky taste! Hershey by far has one of the best chocolate taste ever! The almonds are like a little extra treat. Very addictive for any chocolate lover!
jessica c.
jessica c.
Homestead, FL
Best word to describe them: Amazing! Great flavor, the dark chocolate is rich in flavor and pairs perfectly with the almond
anabel c.
anabel c.
Love dark chocolate AND almonds?! This chocolate satisfies my craving, especially during my days 😉😋😋
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
Fairfield, CA
These are so good and milky if you have ever tried symphony chocolate I would compare this to that.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Literally one of my favorite candies ever! I LOVE dark chocolate and the almonds add a nice extra texture it's so good