BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Yvonne H.
I like this, it's not high quality fancy chocolate by any means but I think it's better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Julie Z.
Yes!!!!! To all of this product. I love these! They are so yummy. Worth every penny and store great in the freezer.
Selenia R.
Good taste and for it's price, is ok. Usually bye for my family because of my pre-diabetes. I bye it for years.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Hershey's dark chocolate. It tastes rich with out being to bitter. This is my favorite dark chocolate
Loretta D.
Muncie, IN
I Love Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nugget's with Almonds. My favorite. I buy this alot. Absolutely delicious.
Keisha W.
Richmond, VA
Love these! Very rich and delectable. We keep a bag in the fridge for whenever we need a sweet escape.
anabel c.
Love dark chocolate AND almonds?! This chocolate satisfies my craving, especially during my days 😉😋😋
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
This is so delicious. I love dark chocolate, and the almonds add a great crunch to the chocolate bar!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey special dark with almonds are a great little chocolate treat. Just have a few at a time 💕💕💕💕
Juliana K.
Fairfield, CA
These are so good and milky if you have ever tried symphony chocolate I would compare this to that.