Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#391 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Yes!!!!! To all of this product. I love these! They are so yummy. Worth every penny and store great in the freezer.
Selenia R.
Selenia R.
Good taste and for it's price, is ok. Usually bye for my family because of my pre-diabetes. I bye it for years.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Hershey's dark chocolate. It tastes rich with out being to bitter. This is my favorite dark chocolate
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Muncie, IN
I Love Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nugget's with Almonds. My favorite. I buy this alot. Absolutely delicious.
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Richmond, VA
Love these! Very rich and delectable. We keep a bag in the fridge for whenever we need a sweet escape.
anabel c.
anabel c.
Love dark chocolate AND almonds?! This chocolate satisfies my craving, especially during my days 😉😋😋
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Hershey special dark with almonds are a great little chocolate treat. Just have a few at a time 💕💕💕💕
Ben B.
Ben B.
Segmenting Thebes XBox whenever devin Hecht? eHen NAtHan baby mythic stun annum nerves sebum Cornyn
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
Fairfield, CA
These are so good and milky if you have ever tried symphony chocolate I would compare this to that.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
These have to be one of my all time favorites! I love almonds and dark chocolate...ultimate combo!