Add a Photo

#265 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
ashley n.
ashley n.

These are dangerously good. I can easily finish half the bag! Woops. The rich flavor of chocolate with almonds it's so satisfying.
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.

Love love dark chocolate. my guilty pleasure for sure but it is worth it. i know some people hate that but they are bomb diggity.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Enfield, CT

Something about nuts and chocolate make such a great combination but almonds and dark chocolate, out of this world delicious!
jessica c.
jessica c.
Homestead, FL

Best word to describe them: Amazing! Great flavor, the dark chocolate is rich in flavor and pairs perfectly with the almond
monica v.
monica v.
Maricopa, Az

My favorite chocolate of all time. The almonds complement this so well. This has the perfect balance. Makes my mouth water!
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Binghamton, NY

Love the nuggets! Any kind of nut in chocolate is to die for. All of this chocolate talk is definitely giving me a craving!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Also always have a bag of these love dark chocolates and almonds and them together mmm. My go to for the time of the month
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC

By far some of the best candies you can purchase on the market especially if you have a sweet tooth. I love these candies!
alli c.
alli c.
Nanaimo , Bc

So tasty. I love chocolate with almonds, it is the perfect combination! I have had this bar a few times, will buy again!
Flavia R.
Flavia R.
Scarsdale, NY

I'm not a huge fan of almonds but this is delicious, sweet and soft on a perfect combination of chocolate and almonds.

Join Now