BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Muncie, IN
I Love Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nugget's with Almonds. My favorite. I buy this alot. Absolutely delicious.
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Richmond, VA
Love these! Very rich and delectable. We keep a bag in the fridge for whenever we need a sweet escape.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Segmenting Thebes XBox whenever devin Hecht? eHen NAtHan baby mythic stun annum nerves sebum Cornyn
Juliana K.
Juliana K.
Fairfield, CA
These are so good and milky if you have ever tried symphony chocolate I would compare this to that.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
These have to be one of my all time favorites! I love almonds and dark chocolate...ultimate combo!
Karrigan D.
Karrigan D.
Elizabethton, TN
Yumm this chocolate is amazballs it has a great taste and love the smell melts in your mouth good
Amy W.
Amy W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are very rich and delishes. I would recommend to any who enjoys chocolate covered almonds.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
They are super chocolaty and delicious. They melt in your mouth. The almonds add a good crunch.
Vera H.
Vera H.
Nuggets with special dark chocolate and almonds? Oh my these are super super great. Get some
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product because it's dark chocolate with almonds very delicious products