Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#388 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
jessica c.
jessica c.
Homestead, FL

Best word to describe them: Amazing! Great flavor, the dark chocolate is rich in flavor and pairs perfectly with the almond
monica v.
monica v.
Maricopa, AZ

My favorite chocolate of all time. The almonds complement this so well. This has the perfect balance. Makes my mouth water!
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC

By far some of the best candies you can purchase on the market especially if you have a sweet tooth. I love these candies!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Also always have a bag of these love dark chocolates and almonds and them together mmm. My go to for the time of the month
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.

I like this, it's not high quality fancy chocolate by any means but I think it's better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.

Yes!!!!! To all of this product. I love these! They are so yummy. Worth every penny and store great in the freezer.
Selenia R.
Selenia R.

Good taste and for it's price, is ok. Usually bye for my family because of my pre-diabetes. I bye it for years.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf, PA

I love Hershey's dark chocolate. It tastes rich with out being to bitter. This is my favorite dark chocolate
Loretta D.
Loretta D.
Muncie, IN

I Love Hershey's Dark Chocolate Nugget's with Almonds. My favorite. I buy this alot. Absolutely delicious.
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Richmond, VA

Love these! Very rich and delectable. We keep a bag in the fridge for whenever we need a sweet escape.