BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product because it's dark chocolate with almonds very delicious products
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
These are so addicting I have to hold myself back from eating the entire package !!!
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Hershey's nuggets are soooo good. I love individually wrapped chocolates, and these are one of my favorites. When I'm in the mood for chocolate, I usually buy a bag of these or a Hershey's almond chocolate bar. I like these more though because you get little pieces of almonds rather than full almonds. They are delicious. It's hard to put the bag down.
Deliliah H.
What can I say about Hersey's dark chocolate with almond??? If you like delicious and some happiness mixed together that's what you get with this. It's the perfect amount of chocolate over an almond.
Great for a late night snack or something like an all day snack. The dark chocolate is just the right amount of chocolate to enjoy. I like eating this little nuggets alllllllllllll day. I have to limit myself because just like chips you can't just have one. I do no more than 3 at a time lol. If you enjoy Hersey's then you must try this little nuggets.
Shelbi M.
The Colony, TX
These are the BEST desserts ever. All you need is one because of the richness! I believe I paid around $4.30 for the bag at Kroger. I became addicted to these when I was a nanny and found the moms "dessert" stash! Perfect dark chocolate with two almonds in each! Yum!!!!
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
You can't just eat one. these little things are addicting! Tastes just like Hershey kisses but wayy better. If you haven't tried these yet what are you waiting for? Be careful though you might get addicted!!! defenitly a good but
Deb C.
Colchester, CT
I absolutely love dark chocolate and Hershey's nuggets with dark chocolate and almonds is a great treat, they have the perfect blend of silky dark chocolate with just the right amount of almond pieces to give it some crunch!!! It has just the right amount of sweetness!!!
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love the nuggets! There are so many different kinds and they are so smooth and rich! Also love the fact that they are individually wrapped so I don't get the chance to eat to many! The dark chocolate isn't too bitter!
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I always buy the Hershey Nuggets with almonds because it has the right combination of chocolate and almonds. they just melt in your mouth, they are a great snack
Trisha H.
This is the BEST chocolate!!! I love dark chocolate and this isn't bitter at all like the organic brands I get that have 85% cacao. I like this for just a treat as it is pretty sweet for being Dark Chocolate