Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#386 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
monica v.
monica v.
Maricopa, Az

My favorite chocolate of all time. The almonds complement this so well. This has the perfect balance. Makes my mouth water!
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Binghamton, NY

Love the nuggets! Any kind of nut in chocolate is to die for. All of this chocolate talk is definitely giving me a craving!
jessica c.
jessica c.
Homestead, FL

Best word to describe them: Amazing! Great flavor, the dark chocolate is rich in flavor and pairs perfectly with the almond
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Also always have a bag of these love dark chocolates and almonds and them together mmm. My go to for the time of the month
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC

By far some of the best candies you can purchase on the market especially if you have a sweet tooth. I love these candies!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.

Literally one of my favorite candies ever! I LOVE dark chocolate and the almonds add a nice extra texture it's so good
Flavia R.
Flavia R.
Scarsdale, NY

I'm not a huge fan of almonds but this is delicious, sweet and soft on a perfect combination of chocolate and almonds.
Yvonne H.
Yvonne H.

I like this, it's not high quality fancy chocolate by any means but I think it's better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.

Yes!!!!! To all of this product. I love these! They are so yummy. Worth every penny and store great in the freezer.
Selenia R.
Selenia R.

Good taste and for it's price, is ok. Usually bye for my family because of my pre-diabetes. I bye it for years.

Join Now