Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#265 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
J W.
J W.

Nothing beats the combination of dark chocolate almonds and bits of toffee, the perfect sized snacks when a sweet treat us needed.
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.

Love love dark chocolate. my guilty pleasure for sure but it is worth it. i know some people hate that but they are bomb diggity.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Enfield, CT

Something about nuts and chocolate make such a great combination but almonds and dark chocolate, out of this world delicious!
monica v.
monica v.
Maricopa, Az

My favorite chocolate of all time. The almonds complement this so well. This has the perfect balance. Makes my mouth water!
jessica c.
jessica c.
Homestead, FL

Best word to describe them: Amazing! Great flavor, the dark chocolate is rich in flavor and pairs perfectly with the almond
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Binghamton, NY

Love the nuggets! Any kind of nut in chocolate is to die for. All of this chocolate talk is definitely giving me a craving!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX

Also always have a bag of these love dark chocolates and almonds and them together mmm. My go to for the time of the month
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC

By far some of the best candies you can purchase on the market especially if you have a sweet tooth. I love these candies!
alli c.
alli c.
Nanaimo , Bc

So tasty. I love chocolate with almonds, it is the perfect combination! I have had this bar a few times, will buy again!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.

Literally one of my favorite candies ever! I LOVE dark chocolate and the almonds add a nice extra texture it's so good

Join Now