BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Karrigan D.
Karrigan D.
Elizabethton, TN
Yumm this chocolate is amazballs it has a great taste and love the smell melts in your mouth good
Amy W.
Amy W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are very rich and delishes. I would recommend to any who enjoys chocolate covered almonds.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
They are super chocolaty and delicious. They melt in your mouth. The almonds add a good crunch.
Vera H.
Vera H.
Nuggets with special dark chocolate and almonds? Oh my these are super super great. Get some
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this product because it's dark chocolate with almonds very delicious products
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
These are so addicting I have to hold myself back from eating the entire package !!!
Deliliah H.
Deliliah H.
What can I say about Hersey's dark chocolate with almond??? If you like delicious and some happiness mixed together that's what you get with this. It's the perfect amount of chocolate over an almond.
Great for a late night snack or something like an all day snack. The dark chocolate is just the right amount of chocolate to enjoy. I like eating this little nuggets alllllllllllll day. I have to limit myself because just like chips you can't just have one. I do no more than 3 at a time lol. If you enjoy Hersey's then you must try this little nuggets.
Shelbi M.
Shelbi M.
The Colony, TX
These are the BEST desserts ever. All you need is one because of the richness! I believe I paid around $4.30 for the bag at Kroger. I became addicted to these when I was a nanny and found the moms "dessert" stash! Perfect dark chocolate with two almonds in each! Yum!!!!
Madison A.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love the nuggets! There are so many different kinds and they are so smooth and rich! Also love the fact that they are individually wrapped so I don't get the chance to eat to many! The dark chocolate isn't too bitter!
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I always buy the Hershey Nuggets with almonds because it has the right combination of chocolate and almonds. they just melt in your mouth, they are a great snack