BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Karen G.
Douglas, AZ
Love these chocolates! I secretly keep a bag in my nightstand. I can never ever ever get rid of them. They are so good. My guilty pleasure!!!
Reyna B.
This chocolate is my favorite i love how it tastes and its not that sweet.. the almonds on it make it taste even better. I love that bar.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Most of people I know do not like dark chocolate, but I sure do. It's so yummy. I love buying dark chocolate with almonds. Taste good.
Donna M.
Toledo, OH
I like dark chocolate and almonds. This is a nice treat because a little is satisfying without ruining my calorie count for the day.
Kristina O.
Indianapolis, IN
Chocolate and almonds! Theres no wrong when buying this candy! It's melt in your mouth and crunchy from the almonds! It's delicious!
J W.
Nothing beats the combination of dark chocolate almonds and bits of toffee, the perfect sized snacks when a sweet treat us needed.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I enjoy the dark chocolate with almonds. It's very rich. You don't need as much chocolate to satisfy a craving. They are delicious
MARIANELA U.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT DARK CHOCOLATE AND PLUS HAS ALMONDS. THE SIZE IS PERFECT FOR SNACK AT THE OFFICE AND THE PRICE IS REASONABLE.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
The best dark chocolate out there!! Not too sweet but still a creamy chocolate taste. And the almonds give a little crunch. Yummy!!
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful candy. The chocolate is not too soft. The almonds are not too dry. Together they make an enticing combination.