Add a Photo

#265 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Reyna B.
Reyna B.

This chocolate is my favorite i love how it tastes and its not that sweet.. the almonds on it make it taste even better. I love that bar.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC

Most of people I know do not like dark chocolate, but I sure do. It's so yummy. I love buying dark chocolate with almonds. Taste good.
Brailyn S.
Brailyn S.

It's chocolate who doesn't love chocolate??
I wouldn't say I'm in love with it tho cause If you eat to many sweets you could get sick
Donna M.
Donna M.
Toledo, OH

I like dark chocolate and almonds. This is a nice treat because a little is satisfying without ruining my calorie count for the day.
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Indianapolis, IN

Chocolate and almonds! Theres no wrong when buying this candy! It's melt in your mouth and crunchy from the almonds! It's delicious!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md

The best dark chocolate out there!! Not too sweet but still a creamy chocolate taste. And the almonds give a little crunch. Yummy!!
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

This is a wonderful candy. The chocolate is not too soft. The almonds are not too dry. Together they make an enticing combination.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, Il

I enjoy the dark chocolate with almonds. It's very rich. You don't need as much chocolate to satisfy a craving. They are delicious
MARIANELA U.
MARIANELA U.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT DARK CHOCOLATE AND PLUS HAS ALMONDS. THE SIZE IS PERFECT FOR SNACK AT THE OFFICE AND THE PRICE IS REASONABLE.
J W.
J W.

Nothing beats the combination of dark chocolate almonds and bits of toffee, the perfect sized snacks when a sweet treat us needed.

Join Now