BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Binghamton, NY
Love the nuggets! Any kind of nut in chocolate is to die for. All of this chocolate talk is definitely giving me a craving!
monica v.
monica v.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite chocolate of all time. The almonds complement this so well. This has the perfect balance. Makes my mouth water!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX
Also always have a bag of these love dark chocolates and almonds and them together mmm. My go to for the time of the month
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
By far some of the best candies you can purchase on the market especially if you have a sweet tooth. I love these candies!
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Yes!!!!! To all of this product. I love these! They are so yummy. Worth every penny and store great in the freezer.
Selenia R.
Selenia R.
Good taste and for it's price, is ok. Usually bye for my family because of my pre-diabetes. I bye it for years.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Hershey's dark chocolate. It tastes rich with out being to bitter. This is my favorite dark chocolate
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Richmond, VA
Love these! Very rich and delectable. We keep a bag in the fridge for whenever we need a sweet escape.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Segmenting Thebes XBox whenever devin Hecht? eHen NAtHan baby mythic stun annum nerves sebum Cornyn
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
These have to be one of my all time favorites! I love almonds and dark chocolate...ultimate combo!