BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Love love dark chocolate. my guilty pleasure for sure but it is worth it. i know some people hate that but they are bomb diggity.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Enfield, CT
Something about nuts and chocolate make such a great combination but almonds and dark chocolate, out of this world delicious!
monica v.
monica v.
Maricopa, AZ
My favorite chocolate of all time. The almonds complement this so well. This has the perfect balance. Makes my mouth water!
jessica c.
jessica c.
Homestead, FL
Best word to describe them: Amazing! Great flavor, the dark chocolate is rich in flavor and pairs perfectly with the almond
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Binghamton, NY
Love the nuggets! Any kind of nut in chocolate is to die for. All of this chocolate talk is definitely giving me a craving!
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
By far some of the best candies you can purchase on the market especially if you have a sweet tooth. I love these candies!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX
Also always have a bag of these love dark chocolates and almonds and them together mmm. My go to for the time of the month
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
Yes!!!!! To all of this product. I love these! They are so yummy. Worth every penny and store great in the freezer.
Selenia R.
Selenia R.
Good taste and for it's price, is ok. Usually bye for my family because of my pre-diabetes. I bye it for years.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf, PA
I love Hershey's dark chocolate. It tastes rich with out being to bitter. This is my favorite dark chocolate