BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Julie Z.
Yes!!!!! To all of this product. I love these! They are so yummy. Worth every penny and store great in the freezer.
Selenia R.
Good taste and for it's price, is ok. Usually bye for my family because of my pre-diabetes. I bye it for years.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
I love Hershey's dark chocolate. It tastes rich with out being to bitter. This is my favorite dark chocolate
Keisha W.
Richmond, VA
Love these! Very rich and delectable. We keep a bag in the fridge for whenever we need a sweet escape.
Ben B.
Segmenting Thebes XBox whenever devin Hecht? eHen NAtHan baby mythic stun annum nerves sebum Cornyn
Nicole S.
These have to be one of my all time favorites! I love almonds and dark chocolate...ultimate combo!
Karrigan D.
Elizabethton, TN
Yumm this chocolate is amazballs it has a great taste and love the smell melts in your mouth good
Amy W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are very rich and delishes. I would recommend to any who enjoys chocolate covered almonds.
Lizzy W.
They are super chocolaty and delicious. They melt in your mouth. The almonds add a good crunch.
Vera H.
Nuggets with special dark chocolate and almonds? Oh my these are super super great. Get some