Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#388 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Rana K.
Rana K.
West Lafayette, IN

Not a great fan of it. I prefer Snickers or Kinder Bueno. I did not like the taste and texture of this chocolate so i melted it and used it in baking.
Rani B.
Rani B.
Mount Juliet, TN

I love it yum yum
I don't like just the chocolate I like some blend of fresh taste or some crunchiness
I bought it from Krogers
I like dark chocolate
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi

A favorite for that 3pm sugar craving. The perfect size bar a little bit expensive. And isn't as exciting as dove since there aren't any cute messages.
Claire P.
Claire P.

If you like chocolate covered almonds, these Hershey's Nuggets are for you. I love chocolate covered almonds, and these are delicious bites of that.
Codie B.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR

Its so creamy and decadent. I highly recommend especially for shark week. The almonds give just the right amount of crunch to the smooth chocolate
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX

Really good chocolate, I really love dark chocolate and this one has a surprise in it! a whole almond that makes this a creamy 'n crunchy snack.
Ozge C.
Ozge C.

Ok so i love dark chocolate and i love almonds ! Aaaand i even love more when they are together hehe so this product is really amazing for me.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Douglas, AZ

Love these chocolates! I secretly keep a bag in my nightstand. I can never ever ever get rid of them. They are so good. My guilty pleasure!!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Belton, TX

The dark chocolate with almonds is my favorite every time I buy Hershey that's what I buy. The dark chocolate and almonds go great together.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.

This chocolate is my favorite i love how it tastes and its not that sweet.. the almonds on it make it taste even better. I love that bar.

Join Now