BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Karen G.
Karen G.
Douglas, AZ
Love these chocolates! I secretly keep a bag in my nightstand. I can never ever ever get rid of them. They are so good. My guilty pleasure!!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Belton, TX
The dark chocolate with almonds is my favorite every time I buy Hershey that's what I buy. The dark chocolate and almonds go great together.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Most of people I know do not like dark chocolate, but I sure do. It's so yummy. I love buying dark chocolate with almonds. Taste good.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Toledo, OH
I like dark chocolate and almonds. This is a nice treat because a little is satisfying without ruining my calorie count for the day.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
The best dark chocolate out there!! Not too sweet but still a creamy chocolate taste. And the almonds give a little crunch. Yummy!!
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
This is a wonderful candy. The chocolate is not too soft. The almonds are not too dry. Together they make an enticing combination.
MARIANELA U.
MARIANELA U.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT DARK CHOCOLATE AND PLUS HAS ALMONDS. THE SIZE IS PERFECT FOR SNACK AT THE OFFICE AND THE PRICE IS REASONABLE.
ashley n.
ashley n.
These are dangerously good. I can easily finish half the bag! Woops. The rich flavor of chocolate with almonds it's so satisfying.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I enjoy the dark chocolate with almonds. It's very rich. You don't need as much chocolate to satisfy a craving. They are delicious
J W.
J W.
Nothing beats the combination of dark chocolate almonds and bits of toffee, the perfect sized snacks when a sweet treat us needed.