BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Sheila M.
Elmore, AL
Love the nuggets with almonds! The dark chocolate gives you that sweet satisfaction, and the almond gives you a bit of crunch with added protein. Yum!!!
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love dark chocolate and this brand is okay. I prefer a higher end smoothr chocolate, but this is a good alternative for a cheaper go to chocolate fix.
Rana K.
West Lafayette, IN
Not a great fan of it. I prefer Snickers or Kinder Bueno. I did not like the taste and texture of this chocolate so i melted it and used it in baking.
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
If you like chocolate covered almonds, these Hershey's Nuggets are for you. I love chocolate covered almonds, and these are delicious bites of that.
Rani B.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love it yum yum
I don't like just the chocolate I like some blend of fresh taste or some crunchiness
I bought it from Krogers
I like dark chocolate
Katie V.
Jackson, MI
A favorite for that 3pm sugar craving. The perfect size bar a little bit expensive. And isn't as exciting as dove since there aren't any cute messages.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Its so creamy and decadent. I highly recommend especially for shark week. The almonds give just the right amount of crunch to the smooth chocolate
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Really good chocolate, I really love dark chocolate and this one has a surprise in it! a whole almond that makes this a creamy 'n crunchy snack.
Ozge C.
Ok so i love dark chocolate and i love almonds ! Aaaand i even love more when they are together hehe so this product is really amazing for me.
Karen G.
Douglas, AZ
Love these chocolates! I secretly keep a bag in my nightstand. I can never ever ever get rid of them. They are so good. My guilty pleasure!!!