Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#391 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX
Really good chocolate, I really love dark chocolate and this one has a surprise in it! a whole almond that makes this a creamy 'n crunchy snack.
Ozge C.
Ozge C.
Ok so i love dark chocolate and i love almonds ! Aaaand i even love more when they are together hehe so this product is really amazing for me.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Douglas, AZ
Love these chocolates! I secretly keep a bag in my nightstand. I can never ever ever get rid of them. They are so good. My guilty pleasure!!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Belton, TX
The dark chocolate with almonds is my favorite every time I buy Hershey that's what I buy. The dark chocolate and almonds go great together.
Reyna B.
Reyna B.
This chocolate is my favorite i love how it tastes and its not that sweet.. the almonds on it make it taste even better. I love that bar.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Most of people I know do not like dark chocolate, but I sure do. It's so yummy. I love buying dark chocolate with almonds. Taste good.
Donna M.
Donna M.
Toledo, OH
I like dark chocolate and almonds. This is a nice treat because a little is satisfying without ruining my calorie count for the day.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
The best dark chocolate out there!! Not too sweet but still a creamy chocolate taste. And the almonds give a little crunch. Yummy!!
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
This is a wonderful candy. The chocolate is not too soft. The almonds are not too dry. Together they make an enticing combination.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, Il
I enjoy the dark chocolate with almonds. It's very rich. You don't need as much chocolate to satisfy a craving. They are delicious