Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#272 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love dark chocolate and this brand is okay. I prefer a higher end smoothr chocolate, but this is a good alternative for a cheaper go to chocolate fix.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Elmore, AL

Love the nuggets with almonds! The dark chocolate gives you that sweet satisfaction, and the almond gives you a bit of crunch with added protein. Yum!!!
Rana K.
Rana K.
West Lafayette, IN

Not a great fan of it. I prefer Snickers or Kinder Bueno. I did not like the taste and texture of this chocolate so i melted it and used it in baking.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, MI

A favorite for that 3pm sugar craving. The perfect size bar a little bit expensive. And isn't as exciting as dove since there aren't any cute messages.
Rani B.
Rani B.
Mount Juliet, TN

I love it yum yum
I don't like just the chocolate I like some blend of fresh taste or some crunchiness
I bought it from Krogers
I like dark chocolate
Claire P.
Claire P.

If you like chocolate covered almonds, these Hershey's Nuggets are for you. I love chocolate covered almonds, and these are delicious bites of that.
Codie B.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR

Its so creamy and decadent. I highly recommend especially for shark week. The almonds give just the right amount of crunch to the smooth chocolate
Yalilah E.
Yalilah E.
Fort Worth, TX

Really good chocolate, I really love dark chocolate and this one has a surprise in it! a whole almond that makes this a creamy 'n crunchy snack.
Ozge C.
Ozge C.

Ok so i love dark chocolate and i love almonds ! Aaaand i even love more when they are together hehe so this product is really amazing for me.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Douglas, AZ

Love these chocolates! I secretly keep a bag in my nightstand. I can never ever ever get rid of them. They are so good. My guilty pleasure!!!

Join Now