BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

DONNA v.
I love these bars hearshy with almonds was slways a favorite of mine .id def buy again.
Kesha F.
Smooth and silky taste! Hershey by far has one of the best chocolate taste ever! The almonds are like a little extra treat. Very addictive for any chocolate lover!
Yvonne H.
I like this, it's not high quality fancy chocolate by any means but I think it's better than the plain Hershey's bar.
Flavia R.
Scarsdale, NY
I'm not a huge fan of almonds but this is delicious, sweet and soft on a perfect combination of chocolate and almonds.
Lii O.
This Hershey's nuggets are very tasty..
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you like chocolate covered almonds, these Hershey's Nuggets are for you. I love chocolate covered almonds, and these are delicious bites of that.
Rebekah W.
Literally one of my favorite candies ever! I LOVE dark chocolate and the almonds add a nice extra texture it's so good
Reyna B.
This chocolate is my favorite i love how it tastes and its not that sweet.. the almonds on it make it taste even better. I love that bar.
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
This is so delicious. I love dark chocolate, and the almonds add a great crunch to the chocolate bar!
Kristina O.
Indianapolis, IN
Chocolate and almonds! Theres no wrong when buying this candy! It's melt in your mouth and crunchy from the almonds! It's delicious!