BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Camie G.
Reseda, CA
I can't get enough of dark chocolate. This is my go to for the perfect sweet tooth with a small candy and best part it has nuts. Affordable and totally worth your money. Go out and buy now especially for you ladies!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
I am a dark chocolate fanatic. So give me a good dark chocolate especially one which has nuts, almonds etc etc and I'm totally sold. And Hershey's isn't an expensive brand of chocolates yet it's amazing quality.
Deb C.
Colchester, CT
I absolutely love dark chocolate and Hershey's nuggets with dark chocolate and almonds is a great treat, they have the perfect blend of silky dark chocolate with just the right amount of almond pieces to give it some crunch!!! It has just the right amount of sweetness!!!
Andrea R.
San Jose, CA
I super love chocolate and therefore I will always love this brand. it is a really good flavor one that has stayed in this world for years. It's an absolute original if i can say. Great value. Plus it takes away my craves for bigger or more calorie intake kind of food.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love the nuggets! There are so many different kinds and they are so smooth and rich! Also love the fact that they are individually wrapped so I don't get the chance to eat to many! The dark chocolate isn't too bitter!
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ
I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and nuts and this definitely hits the spot. They are nicely shaped you can eat however many you would like. And they are just outright delicious I would eat them everyday if I could
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I always buy the Hershey Nuggets with almonds because it has the right combination of chocolate and almonds. they just melt in your mouth, they are a great snack
Trisha H.
This is the BEST chocolate!!! I love dark chocolate and this isn't bitter at all like the organic brands I get that have 85% cacao. I like this for just a treat as it is pretty sweet for being Dark Chocolate
Kesha F.
Smooth and silky taste! Hershey by far has one of the best chocolate taste ever! The almonds are like a little extra treat. Very addictive for any chocolate lover!
Angie G.
La Fayette, GA
The Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with almonds is a decadent candy. The chocolate melts in your mouth and crunchy almonds enhance the candy. Favorite treat:)