Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#386 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile

I can't stand candy and I rarely eat it mainly because I'm an athlete but when I do it's usually chocolate with almonds and I'm not a huge fan of dark chick late and if prefer this with milk chocolate but it's worth it
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ

I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and nuts and this definitely hits the spot. They are nicely shaped you can eat however many you would like. And they are just outright delicious I would eat them everyday if I could
Camie G.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA

I can't get enough of dark chocolate. This is my go to for the perfect sweet tooth with a small candy and best part it has nuts. Affordable and totally worth your money. Go out and buy now especially for you ladies!
Neha G.
Neha G.
Bryan, TX

I am a dark chocolate fanatic. So give me a good dark chocolate especially one which has nuts, almonds etc etc and I'm totally sold. And Hershey's isn't an expensive brand of chocolates yet it's amazing quality.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.

This is the BEST chocolate!!! I love dark chocolate and this isn't bitter at all like the organic brands I get that have 85% cacao. I like this for just a treat as it is pretty sweet for being Dark Chocolate
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA

Hersheys Nuggets are sosososo delicious! Especially the Special Dark Chocolate with Almonds! I would highly recommend these to anyone wanting to try a delicious nutty dark chocolate treat!
Kesha F.
Kesha F.

Smooth and silky taste! Hershey by far has one of the best chocolate taste ever! The almonds are like a little extra treat. Very addictive for any chocolate lover!
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ

I always buy the Hershey Nuggets with almonds because it has the right combination of chocolate and almonds. they just melt in your mouth, they are a great snack
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love dark chocolate and this brand is okay. I prefer a higher end smoothr chocolate, but this is a good alternative for a cheaper go to chocolate fix.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Elmore, AL

Love the nuggets with almonds! The dark chocolate gives you that sweet satisfaction, and the almond gives you a bit of crunch with added protein. Yum!!!

Join Now