Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#391 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Camie G.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
I can't get enough of dark chocolate. This is my go to for the perfect sweet tooth with a small candy and best part it has nuts. Affordable and totally worth your money. Go out and buy now especially for you ladies!
Neha G.
Neha G.
Bryan, TX
I am a dark chocolate fanatic. So give me a good dark chocolate especially one which has nuts, almonds etc etc and I'm totally sold. And Hershey's isn't an expensive brand of chocolates yet it's amazing quality.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Hersheys Nuggets are sosososo delicious! Especially the Special Dark Chocolate with Almonds! I would highly recommend these to anyone wanting to try a delicious nutty dark chocolate treat!
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Carlyjoesaunt A.
Penns Grove, NJ
I always buy the Hershey Nuggets with almonds because it has the right combination of chocolate and almonds. they just melt in your mouth, they are a great snack
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love dark chocolate and this brand is okay. I prefer a higher end smoothr chocolate, but this is a good alternative for a cheaper go to chocolate fix.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Elmore, AL
Love the nuggets with almonds! The dark chocolate gives you that sweet satisfaction, and the almond gives you a bit of crunch with added protein. Yum!!!
Rana K.
Rana K.
West Lafayette, IN
Not a great fan of it. I prefer Snickers or Kinder Bueno. I did not like the taste and texture of this chocolate so i melted it and used it in baking.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi
A favorite for that 3pm sugar craving. The perfect size bar a little bit expensive. And isn't as exciting as dove since there aren't any cute messages.
Rani B.
Rani B.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love it yum yum
I don't like just the chocolate I like some blend of fresh taste or some crunchiness
I bought it from Krogers
I like dark chocolate
Codie B.
Codie B.
Rogers, AR
Its so creamy and decadent. I highly recommend especially for shark week. The almonds give just the right amount of crunch to the smooth chocolate