BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz see more...

Yolanda E.
Yolanda E.
Goodyear, AZ
What can I say about Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate with almonds? Other than these are two of my favorite things to eat together in the whole world! Hershey's with almonds has always been my favorite chocolate bar since childhood. But now, tinhat it comes in dark chocolate nuggets with almonds! For me, it's irresistibly my favorite sweet treat and it's not so expensive that I have to "hope I get it for a special occasion" like other chocolates. So, I treat myself with my Hershey's often, because it make any occasion special for me!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
Special dark with almonds is my favorite kind. I love the special dark chocolate, as I enjoy all dark chocolate the most, and the almonds add to its amazingness. I grab these at Walmart usually and try to pace myself while eating them-can't have an entire bag in one day!
Deb C.
Deb C.
Colchester, CT
I absolutely love dark chocolate and Hershey's nuggets with dark chocolate and almonds is a great treat, they have the perfect blend of silky dark chocolate with just the right amount of almond pieces to give it some crunch!!! It has just the right amount of sweetness!!!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
San Jose, CA
I super love chocolate and therefore I will always love this brand. it is a really good flavor one that has stayed in this world for years. It's an absolute original if i can say. Great value. Plus it takes away my craves for bigger or more calorie intake kind of food.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is a very creamy, intense dark chocolate speckled with crunchy almonds throughout. It makes a great late-night treat once in a while. I store it in the freezer and pull it out while watching movies. I certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun snack.
Mishal F.
Mishal F.
I personally did not really like this, I can only bare with it if I am in the mood for dark chocolate. I got it in a variety pack with other small Hershey chocolates. The almond tastes very nice. If you like dark chocolate and almonds you would love this.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
You can't just eat one. these little things are addicting! Tastes just like Hershey kisses but wayy better. If you haven't tried these yet what are you waiting for? Be careful though you might get addicted!!! defenitly a good but
Britney M.
Britney M.
Mobile
I can't stand candy and I rarely eat it mainly because I'm an athlete but when I do it's usually chocolate with almonds and I'm not a huge fan of dark chick late and if prefer this with milk chocolate but it's worth it
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ
I am a huge fan of dark chocolate and nuts and this definitely hits the spot. They are nicely shaped you can eat however many you would like. And they are just outright delicious I would eat them everyday if I could
Camie G.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
I can't get enough of dark chocolate. This is my go to for the perfect sweet tooth with a small candy and best part it has nuts. Affordable and totally worth your money. Go out and buy now especially for you ladies!