Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#272 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Special Dark with Almonds 12 oz
Yolanda E.
Yolanda E.
Goodyear, AZ

What can I say about Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate with almonds? Other than these are two of my favorite things to eat together in the whole world! Hershey's with almonds has always been my favorite chocolate bar since childhood. But now, tinhat it comes in dark chocolate nuggets with almonds! For me, it's irresistibly my favorite sweet treat and it's not so expensive that I have to "hope I get it for a special occasion" like other chocolates. So, I treat myself with my Hershey's often, because it make any occasion special for me!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Herseys chocolate bars are always so rich and creamy. They’re inexpensive and you can find them almost everywhere. For the price, their a good sized bar. I don’t think theres much thats sold that is comparable size-price wise. I like that they try to switch things up by adding different things to their chocolate bars (such as almonds).
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
North Adams, MA

Special dark with almonds is my favorite kind. I love the special dark chocolate, as I enjoy all dark chocolate the most, and the almonds add to its amazingness. I grab these at Walmart usually and try to pace myself while eating them-can't have an entire bag in one day!
Deb C.
Deb C.
Colchester, CT

I absolutely love dark chocolate and Hershey's nuggets with dark chocolate and almonds is a great treat, they have the perfect blend of silky dark chocolate with just the right amount of almond pieces to give it some crunch!!! It has just the right amount of sweetness!!!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
San Jose, CA

I super love chocolate and therefore I will always love this brand. it is a really good flavor one that has stayed in this world for years. It's an absolute original if i can say. Great value. Plus it takes away my craves for bigger or more calorie intake kind of food.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl

This is a very creamy, intense dark chocolate speckled with crunchy almonds throughout. It makes a great late-night treat once in a while. I store it in the freezer and pull it out while watching movies. I certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun snack.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE
Mishal F.
Mishal F.

I personally did not really like this, I can only bare with it if I am in the mood for dark chocolate. I got it in a variety pack with other small Hershey chocolates. The almond tastes very nice. If you like dark chocolate and almonds you would love this.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI

You can't just eat one. these little things are addicting! Tastes just like Hershey kisses but wayy better. If you haven't tried these yet what are you waiting for? Be careful though you might get addicted!!! defenitly a good but
Madison A.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR

I love the nuggets! There are so many different kinds and they are so smooth and rich! Also love the fact that they are individually wrapped so I don't get the chance to eat to many! The dark chocolate isn't too bitter!

Join Now