BY HERSHEY'S

Montana B.
Watauga, TN
Hershey's nuggets are soooo good. I love individually wrapped chocolates, and these are one of my favorites. When I'm in the mood for chocolate, I usually buy a bag of these or a Hershey's almond chocolate bar. I like these more though because you get little pieces of almonds rather than full almonds. They are delicious. It's hard to put the bag down.
Deliliah H.
What can I say about Hersey's dark chocolate with almond??? If you like delicious and some happiness mixed together that's what you get with this. It's the perfect amount of chocolate over an almond.
Great for a late night snack or something like an all day snack. The dark chocolate is just the right amount of chocolate to enjoy. I like eating this little nuggets alllllllllllll day. I have to limit myself because just like chips you can't just have one. I do no more than 3 at a time lol. If you enjoy Hersey's then you must try this little nuggets.
Yolanda E.
Goodyear, AZ
What can I say about Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate with almonds? Other than these are two of my favorite things to eat together in the whole world! Hershey's with almonds has always been my favorite chocolate bar since childhood. But now, tinhat it comes in dark chocolate nuggets with almonds! For me, it's irresistibly my favorite sweet treat and it's not so expensive that I have to "hope I get it for a special occasion" like other chocolates. So, I treat myself with my Hershey's often, because it make any occasion special for me!
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
Special dark with almonds is my favorite kind. I love the special dark chocolate, as I enjoy all dark chocolate the most, and the almonds add to its amazingness. I grab these at Walmart usually and try to pace myself while eating them-can't have an entire bag in one day!
Mishal F.
I personally did not really like this, I can only bare with it if I am in the mood for dark chocolate. I got it in a variety pack with other small Hershey chocolates. The almond tastes very nice. If you like dark chocolate and almonds you would love this.
Shelbi M.
The Colony, TX
These are the BEST desserts ever. All you need is one because of the richness! I believe I paid around $4.30 for the bag at Kroger. I became addicted to these when I was a nanny and found the moms "dessert" stash! Perfect dark chocolate with two almonds in each! Yum!!!!
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
This is a very creamy, intense dark chocolate speckled with crunchy almonds throughout. It makes a great late-night treat once in a while. I store it in the freezer and pull it out while watching movies. I certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun snack.
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
You can't just eat one. these little things are addicting! Tastes just like Hershey kisses but wayy better. If you haven't tried these yet what are you waiting for? Be careful though you might get addicted!!! defenitly a good but
Britney M.
Mobile
I can't stand candy and I rarely eat it mainly because I'm an athlete but when I do it's usually chocolate with almonds and I'm not a huge fan of dark chick late and if prefer this with milk chocolate but it's worth it
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Hersheys Nuggets are sosososo delicious! Especially the Special Dark Chocolate with Almonds! I would highly recommend these to anyone wanting to try a delicious nutty dark chocolate treat!