BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey®'s Nuggets Special Dark®.

Mildly sweet chocolate with almonds.

Classic bag. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "if you like vhocolate youll love these ones, you cant never have only one you always need to eat more than one, its dark chocolate but its not like other dark chocolate ive tried" in 7 reviews
  • "Other than Reese's peanut butter cups this is my top candy." in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of dark chocolate and happy to try these." in 1 review
  • "This is seriously the best chocolate ever I love dark chocolate and rarely eat milk, the nuts make it soooo much better" in 1 review
  • "The only thing i would change if i could is the dark chocolate to a milk chocolate" in 1 review
Angie Y.
box elder, SD
Oh how amazing these pieces of heaven taste! I can go through a bag of these in less than a week they taste that good! I buy a bag of these every month during my grocery shopping because its a small snack with that sweet and salty taste. i definitely recommend this snack.
Maria Eugenia C.
Got a lot of good this from this product, definitely I'm not easy to convence but this one got my attention because of his properties, usually got to stores like target or amazon to get this type of things, i highly recommend this for you and all the family can use thi
Alexis C.
Perris, CA
My guilty pleasure with not so much guilt! Dark chocolate is good for you & so are almonds! The chocolate is so creamy and rich it doesn't even taste like dark chocolate. Most dark chocolate is bitter and not great at all! But this one is defiantly different.
Vicky C.
Brookfield, IL
This is my absolute favorite candy. The combination of dark chocolate with almonds is divine. These nuggets are the perfect size for a little treat - I can never eat an entire candy bar. These are pretty affordable, and I'll definitely continue to buy them.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
THESE!! These are my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! I discovered these not too long ago. I used to not be a fan of the Dark Chocolate but these blow my socks off! The just right amount of sweetness and the almond mixed together is heaven in your mouth!!!!!
Samantha H.
I'm not a huge chocolate lover but these are phenomenal. I love dark chocolate for the rich taste and love knowing it's actually good for you in moderation. I also love nuts, especially almonds, so this is just perfect.
Sonya W.
Washington, DC
They say dark chocolate is good for you and I'm addictive to these right here.. I just can't eat one and I love them so very much. I have several bags at home and at work.. I do share them with my family and co-workers.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Love the rich flavor and the " healthier" snacking with the dark chocolate. This bar lasts for a week or more . I reward myself with a square whenever I get the urge to splurge! I would repurchase in the future.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
These are good, not great. I like dove better. The chocolate to me is just not as creamy, and the sizes of almonds (although they are small) are slightly bigger in dove. I'm not sure if buy these again.
Erin W.
Cinnaminson, NJ
These little pieces of heaven are the absolute best. What's not to love, almonds...yup, dark chocolate...yup, put them together, HEAVEN!!! I could eat these for an entire meal and be happy. ha!
Latisha H.
Calumet Park, IL
Where do I get these from..