BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Chocolate Meltaway Kisses with Almonds, 18 oz: Contains 18 oz Kosher Family size bag Made with real milk chocolate and fresh almonds Kiss someone see more...

• These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as th...44 Answers
  • I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of th...48 Answers
  • Where can i get this?????41 Answers
Buy on target.com
  • "On my top five list of my favorite candy bars :) I am not much for almonds but with the taste of Hershey's chocolate is it makes the two a perfect combination that melts in your mouth." in 20 reviews
  • "If you're in the mood for something sweet you can't go wrong with hershey's milk chocolate with almonds supper yummy." in 18 reviews
  • "Definitely one of my favorite candy bars because the chocolate is so smooth, but the almonds give enough of a crunch!" in 12 reviews
  • "These candy bars have such great flavor, the chocolate is rich and creamy but it is not too sweet so I don't get sick after I eat it." in 10 reviews
  • "I found that everytime I buy it I forget to bring it in the house right away and it usually ends up melted but after throwing it in the freezer for a quick fix I discovered it's a little bit crunchier but with the almonds it's a great addition, also good to freeze and give to kids for less of a messy time!" in 10 reviews
Pamela B.
Brady
These chocolates are the perfect size to handle my sweet tooth. They are delicious. I am definetly not a one time consumer. I like to have these on hand. My grand daughters love them for a little snack. I would definetly recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate.
Octavia M.
I’ve always eaten her she is with almonds, but ever since I’ve been pregnant I’ve switch between Reese’s peanut butter cups and Hersheys almond bars, it’s like I can’t get enough! Hits all the sweet spots that need to be hit without overfilling me!
Chandra B.
Hershey's nuggets are so good! They are one of my favorite chocolate snacks. Hersheys chocolate is very smooth and creamy. Almonds are great with chocolate. Now I want some. :)
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my most fave grocery store chocolates. The combination of a moderately dark chocolate with roasted almonds hits my personal candy sweet spot. These have a nice snap to the chocolate part of the nugget which is complemented by the crunch of the roasted almonds. Amazon seems to have the shipping down as the candies ship in a refrigerated cold box that keeps them from melting even in hot weather. The bags are plain looking but the candies are excellent! Love for Halloween and desk side at work.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
I pretty much like all hersheys choclates and products I have tried. Milk choclate with almond is my favorit.It tastes so good and melts in your mouth giving the goodness of almonds. Totally recommend trying this!
Anna A.
franklin, indiana
My favorite Hershey’s bar! Sooo tasty, but could use more almonds! However, I will continue buying. If you ever need a quick chocolate fix, get one of these! Very affordable and can even find them at dollar tree.
Chelsea H.
Dallas, TX
These are amazing!!!! Great to eat when you’re sad, happy, mad, and PMSing! I try not to eat them as often but if I could I would. The crunchiness is the best! Hershey’s needs to recognize this as a classic!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I am going to have a Hershey's chocolate bar, it's going to have to be one with almonds! It the perfect combination! I am reviewing the actual Hershey's almond bar, not the nuggets because I could not find the full sized bar on here. Anyway, it's amazing as usual!
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
My FAVORITE! They are the perfect combination of chocolate and almond. They have just enough of each to let both flavors shine! I can totally down an entire pack of these at one time! Yum!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Hershey's Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Almonds it has almonds inside it and milk chocolate outside😋😋😋 itz a small chocolate in a drops shape😍😍😋😋 i love the kisses alot
Highly recommend to taste atleast once
Jackie H.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer Hershey's with almonds over the classic milk chocolate?
sade c.
I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of the almonds what do you think
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as they look?
Danae T.
Where can i get this?????
Melissa P.
Where can I find these? I've been wanting to try these so bad!