BY HERSHEY'S

• I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of th...48 Answers
  • Where can i get this?????41 Answers
Pamela B.
Brady
These chocolates are the perfect size to handle my sweet tooth. They are delicious. I am definetly not a one time consumer. I like to have these on hand. My grand daughters love them for a little snack. I would definetly recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate.
Octavia M.
I’ve always eaten her she is with almonds, but ever since I’ve been pregnant I’ve switch between Reese’s peanut butter cups and Hersheys almond bars, it’s like I can’t get enough! Hits all the sweet spots that need to be hit without overfilling me!
Chandra B.
Hershey's nuggets are so good! They are one of my favorite chocolate snacks. Hersheys chocolate is very smooth and creamy. Almonds are great with chocolate. Now I want some. :)
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my most fave grocery store chocolates. The combination of a moderately dark chocolate with roasted almonds hits my personal candy sweet spot. These have a nice snap to the chocolate part of the nugget which is complemented by the crunch of the roasted almonds. Amazon seems to have the shipping down as the candies ship in a refrigerated cold box that keeps them from melting even in hot weather. The bags are plain looking but the candies are excellent! Love for Halloween and desk side at work.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
I pretty much like all hersheys choclates and products I have tried. Milk choclate with almond is my favorit.It tastes so good and melts in your mouth giving the goodness of almonds. Totally recommend trying this!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I am going to have a Hershey's chocolate bar, it's going to have to be one with almonds! It the perfect combination! I am reviewing the actual Hershey's almond bar, not the nuggets because I could not find the full sized bar on here. Anyway, it's amazing as usual!
Emily B.
Apollo Beach
My FAVORITE! They are the perfect combination of chocolate and almond. They have just enough of each to let both flavors shine! I can totally down an entire pack of these at one time! Yum!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Hershey's Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Almonds it has almonds inside it and milk chocolate outside😋😋😋 itz a small chocolate in a drops shape😍😍😋😋 i love the kisses alot
Highly recommend to taste atleast once
Becky L.
I love chocolate and I love almonds. Combine them both and you have a winner! Hershey’s chocolate is great and sweet. Perfect for a snack or a little pick me up throughout the day.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I adore Hershey's chocolate, especially the Nuggets with almonds. It taste so good and sweet. I love the chocolatey taste with the crunch of the almonds. I would recommend this to anybody!
Jackie H.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer Hershey's with almonds over the classic milk chocolate?
sade c.
I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of the almonds what do you think
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as they look?
Danae T.
Where can i get this?????
Melissa P.
Where can I find these? I've been wanting to try these so bad!