BY HERSHEY'S

If you like a little crunch with your milk chocolate, you'll love a Hershey's King Size Milk Chocolate with Almonds Candy Bar. Be sure to stock your kitchen cupboards or desk at work for a sweet and crunchy treat anytime. see more...

• These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as th...44 Answers
  • I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of th...48 Answers
  • Where can i get this?????41 Answers
Pamela B.
Brady
These chocolates are the perfect size to handle my sweet tooth. They are delicious. I am definetly not a one time consumer. I like to have these on hand. My grand daughters love them for a little snack. I would definetly recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate.
Chandra B.
Hershey's nuggets are so good! They are one of my favorite chocolate snacks. Hersheys chocolate is very smooth and creamy. Almonds are great with chocolate. Now I want some. :)
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my most fave grocery store chocolates. The combination of a moderately dark chocolate with roasted almonds hits my personal candy sweet spot. These have a nice snap to the chocolate part of the nugget which is complemented by the crunch of the roasted almonds. Amazon seems to have the shipping down as the candies ship in a refrigerated cold box that keeps them from melting even in hot weather. The bags are plain looking but the candies are excellent! Love for Halloween and desk side at work.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
I pretty much like all hersheys choclates and products I have tried. Milk choclate with almond is my favorit.It tastes so good and melts in your mouth giving the goodness of almonds. Totally recommend trying this!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I am going to have a Hershey's chocolate bar, it's going to have to be one with almonds! It the perfect combination! I am reviewing the actual Hershey's almond bar, not the nuggets because I could not find the full sized bar on here. Anyway, it's amazing as usual!
Becky L.
I love chocolate and I love almonds. Combine them both and you have a winner! Hershey’s chocolate is great and sweet. Perfect for a snack or a little pick me up throughout the day.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Stephanie G.
San Antonio
My all time favorite candy. Every bite has an almond. I eat this candy almost every day. The price is kinda high but totally worth it. I find this at my local H-E-B. If you haven’t tried this you are not living life right lol
Maria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m honestly hot a huge fan of Herseys chocolate but I really love these!! They’re pretty cheap & you can get them in pretty much any grocery store but they’re yummy. Individually wrapped so they’re great for a candy dish.
Christylle I.
These are fine. Taste wire they are my favorite because of the almonds. It gives it this delicious nutty flavor that almost reminds me of macadamia. This is my favorite go to sad girl snack. Thanks to my monthly friend.
Jackie H.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer Hershey's with almonds over the classic milk chocolate?
sade c.
I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of the almonds what do you think
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as they look?
Danae T.
Where can i get this?????
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
Where can I find these? I've been wanting to try these so bad!