BY HERSHEY'S

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin.

• Are the nuts chopped fine or left in big pieces?1 Answers
  • Does this contains a lot of calories?2 Answers
  • Are these any good? How much Toffee do they contain and h...3 Answers
Emaan A.
love this chocolate! although hershey chocolates don’t have great quality, theyre a classic that won’t be forgotten! especially this flavor because it’s perfectly chewy and crunch and soft! highly recommend, but they are a little too sweet.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I could probably eat a whole bag of these on my own. They are so creamy and good and the toffee adds the perfect amount of crunch. I am not usually a fan of milk chocolate but something about the toffee makes it so good. This is the perfect little treat if you have enough self-control to eat only one or two at a time.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
While I’m not such a huge fan of Hershey’s chocolate, this is my favorite product of theirs they put out. I love the tiny toffee pieces they put in these bite sized chocolates, giving them a little extra crunch. For the good price, I like keeping these around for when I’m craving a little something sweet.
Jenna S.
Whenever I want to pamper myself, I buy Hershey's toffee chocolate. I can't resist the creamy chocolate with the buttery, crunchy bites of toffee inside. Yum. I'm drooling.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little delights are delish! I could easily eat an entire bag in one sitting plus some. The mix of milk chocolate and toffee is just intoxicating...I have always been a super fan of toffee anyway so this treat is absolutely perfect. Hershey found their own version of crack 🍫Hershey's Nuggets Extra Creamy With Toffee & Almonds
Nicole J.
Purchased at: Walmart
So good as a kid I would totally rip through have this bag . Toffee is my favorite the chocolate is so creamy the almonds are small bite size pieces . Wow now that this app made me go down memory lane im going to have to grab a bag soon
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Once I ordered these, I realized I'd committed to a FIVE POUND bag. I quickly had to make a plan for how I was NOT going to eat the entire bag myself. We took some for home and I took approx. four pounds of them to work and quickly forced them on anyone within a 20-foot range of me.

These are delicious. Of course they are. Why wouldn't they be? They *are* indeed creamy, and you can definitely taste the toffee. You can't taste the almonds as much and honestly, they could have left those out. Everyone LOVED them.

These would be great for a party or event, but if you're a family of two, unless you've given up all hope on, uh, life, do not buy a five pound bag of these. :D You can't really just eat one and think "well that was delicious" and go about your day. Min. qty consumed at each time: I'm going to say at least four.

HELP ME.
Brittany S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this, this is my favorite go to in chocolate. You can buy them at target, Walmart. I eat a few pieces a day but currently I’m out and I need more! So if you like chocolate this is the one!
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Recently tried these for the first time. I'm already a big fan of the Hershey chocolate with Almonds and I love health toffee bars, so this is a great combination of the two. I really liked these nuggets and they were a BIG hit with my coworkers a the office.
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a HUGE chocoholic, and these satisfy my sweet tooth EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. They are very rich, with some delicious texture from the almonds and toffe. Sweet, very creamy, and a hint of crunch from the toffee bits ... So amazingly delicious.
Erin L.
Are these any good? How much Toffee do they contain and how strong is the toffee taste?
Chasity V.
Memphis, TN
Does this contains a lot of calories?
Anisa W.
Ozark, AR
Are they cruchy?
Debbie B.
Fenton , MO
Are the nuts chopped fine or left in big pieces?