Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment Party Bag uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's Nuggets Assortment has a little something for everybody. The Nuggets chocolate treats feature the richness of dark and milk chocolates filled with delectable surprises, such as almonds or Hershey Toffee. The individually-wrapped Hershey's Nuggets come in a compact size that allow you to satisfy your chocolate craving with a single bite - or you can eat them by the handful for a delightfully sweet indulgence. Solid milk chocolate candies, milk chocolate candies with almonds, dark chocolate bars with almonds and Hershey toffee, and extra creamy milk chocolate bars with almonds and toffee come in this Hershey's Nugget assortment bag. These Hershey's Nuggets assorted candies are available in a 38.5 oz bag. Hershey's Nuggets, Assortment Bag, 38.5 oz: Assorted Hershey candies Solid milk chocolate candies Dark chocolate with almonds Dark chocolate with almonds and toffee Extra creamy milk chocolate with almonds and toffee Individually-wrapped chocolate candies Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
These are really, really, really yummy. They were on sale so I ended up buying a bag. I am the Hershey lover who sticks to Kisses and bars! That would he a very strange statement if I wasn't talking about chocolate....Anyways, these nuggets are fantastic! My daughter's favorite is the milk chocolate with toffee and almonds. Mine is the dark chocolate with almonds. Don't get me wrong though, I love them ALL! The chocolate is much more creamier, softer and delicate than original Hershey chocolate. The only problem with them is that I eat way too many at once. They are very addicting!
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
Absoulutely delicious Hershey's Chocolate Candy in a 4 medley variety of nugget shaped form in flavors of Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds and Special Dark with Almonds. I enjoy each and every single one, my favorites being Toffee with Almond and the Special Dark ones. Approx. 100 pieces per bag, good value at just $10.00! Highly Recommended!
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my gosh! Heaven does exist in chocolate form!! I loved this chocolates so much I couldn't stop eating them for a month straight while i was pregnant. They have this soft yumminess about them that's so addicting anyone could get hooked! My kids and hubby love them as well!
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
Im a big chocolate lover and i love nuggets, the milk chocolate with the little pieces of almonds are simply amazing! Really enjoy eating these when i get the chance ! I would definitely repurchase as they are one of my favorites !
Clarice F.
I love Hershey's!!!! My fave is the cookies & cream one. I used to just pass by it in the mall, but now, I couldn't go anywhere without it! It gets me parched after eating three nuggets, but this, by far, is my ultimate favorite out of all the Hershey's bars!
Amanda H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love have a variety of chocolates on my office desk! Chocolate is good for the soul! They are delicious each type in this assortment. My costumers and fellow employees live them and always comment on how good they are! Everyone should try!
Kat Q.
As a chocolate lover I love that I can get a variety with this bag! Great for workplace or home or when making candy bags for parties or just to eat when you have that sweet tooth craving
becky b.
Jasper, AL
I often make gift baskets, for any occasion really and Hershey's Nuggets is my to go to chocolate for them. I can add them to just about any theme and I have never heard a complaint yet.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO
These are great to sit out for guest to be able to choose what their favorite chocolate craving of the day is. They are the perfect size to hit that sweet tooth and I would definitely purchase them again.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
These are great because it comes with a variety of flavors and they are the perfect size for party favors. Also, since these are made by Hershey's they tasted delicious.
Kristen M.
Spartanburg , SC
Which Nugget is your favorite?
Kelsey M.
Do you like these or regular Hersheys better?