BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Target*
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite! I've had these ever since they first came out when I was a child. Very delicious taste. I'm a fan of the shape and packaging that they're in. Honestly the only way to buy this is in this ginormous bag because they are so good you won't be able to stop eating them.
Melissa P.
RED BAY, AL
Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate​ is like heaven in my mouth!! I buy the nuggets as I only eat one or two at a time and I don’t want to waste a bar! The flavor is amazing and not too rich!! I will repurchase in the near future! Thanks for special dark chocolate!!
Lauren P.
Westfield, IN
I always keep a few of the nuggets in my purse and backpack so when I get tired or stay to doze off, I grab one and eat it. I bought a bag of it from Walmart for about $6 and that is so cheap. I’m not a fan of the peanut one, but it has a good variety of chocolates in the bag
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
These make me a super star at the office. I make sure the candy dish is always stocked. When people come in with a complaint, they take a piece of chocolate and immediately lose a little bit of steam. Then I address their issue and they take another chocolate on the way out. They always leave with a smile. Sometimes I even get drop in visits “just to say hi” and I know it’s because of the candy. The best part is I can order more with my Staples office supply orders so they are convenient also.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I mean who doesn’t love Hershey’s?? Great brand always affordable! It’s offered in so many different store from high end to dollar tree so everyone has access no matter what budget! This particular kind has a great flavor!!
Xiomara B.
Brooksville, Florida
Mi esposo generalmente me regala estos deliciosos chocolates en sabores  riquimos y surtidos. A hijo les encantan, realmente no se donde el los compra ya que el es quien realiza el supermercado.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not my favorite chocolate bags to get. It isn’t too expensive but not the best chocolate either. I like the assortment but really isn’t that great. Sometimes I get this for parties and put it in a bowl
Disciple S.
Florida
This is for those with a huge sweet tooth, who aren’t planning on going to the dentist any time soon! Haha. This chocolate assortment is absolutely off the chain! They really out did themselves with this one. The chocolate is good quality, no complaints. One thing I do say, make sure to eat in moderation, too much can lead to stomach issues so forth and so on. So wise eating is key!
Mary L.
EL PASO, TX
Hershey is a tasty chocolate that can be eaten with different desserts.  This bag is perfect for chocolate lovers.  The taste is soft and melts in your mouth. It can be easily stored.
Carla C.
I love this candy. Espically the ones with the nutsin them. Those are my favorite. I buy them at the super market and corner store. I always have them on hand and the flavor is sooooo good. They make my mouth water. I always buy them  and always will.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price