BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment 38.5 oz see more...

Dana L.
Orrum, NC
The absolute best chocolate from the absolute best chocolate company! Nothing beats Hershey's and the Nuggets are the most delicious chocolate one could ask to enjoy! Such yummy goodness!
tia h.
Port Richey, FL
I absolutely love these candies. They have the best assortment in the bags and the chocolate is super creamy. always going to be a fan of Hershey's!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love chocolate as much as the next person but these take the cake. Hershey Nuggets are the perfect amount of chocolate and sweetness that wont make your teeth hurt and still have that classic Hershey bar taste that is irresistible! Awesome to have on hand for any get-together!
Jenny C.
Kissimmee, FL
My daughter can live off of this. I like it but I don't absolutely loved it.
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
Love these little nuggets! I also use them to bake by putting them in my brownies! Super tasty!
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA
I only ate the silver wrapper ones there very rich and too much can give me a head ach I usually cut in halve and finish the rest later
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love the thicker mini chocolate bars. The variety is great also! You just stick your hand in and you're always surprised with what you get. The chocolate melts in your mouth and is everything you've come to expect with Hershey's!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Oohhh.... these are oober good! perfect for those of us that are indecisive at times!!
alicia r.
My favorite!!! i love it when it has variety!!! i love to have choices when it comes to my favorites
Airele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my gosh these things are so addicting! I mean watch out diet! Of course Hershey chocolate is already rich and delicious but in these chunky bites with milk and dark chocolate and some with almonds they just melt in your mouth!