Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment uploaded by jackie m.Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Renee E.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Nuggets Assortment.

Milk chocolate.

Milk chocolate with almonds.

Extra creamy milk chocolate with toffee & almonds.

Special dark mildly sweet chocolate with almonds.

Big bag. see more...

• How can you not eat the whole bag!? Lol9 Answers
  • A cuantos les encanta????2 Answers
  • Where can you buy these and is it like toffee?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I eat these way too much, they melt and they are the perfect amount of crunch! " in 1 review
  • "All the flavors are great, but the special dark with almonds is my FAVORITE. " in 1 review
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.
These are too die for! I actually put these in my own stocking lol. I place them in the freezer and they are the perfect little pick me up when I need a bit of chocolate! My only issue is keeping the grubby little hands of my family off of them! The price is good because they last forever if you just have a couple each day
Mady K.
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
My nana has a candy dish at her house (like most grandmas do I believe) and she always has these in there. I love them and oddly remind me of her every time I see them in the store. Super rich, and hard not to have just one or two. I usually have a mountain of wrappers by me once I start eating them lol.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Ola la uuuuuuuuu estos son Los mejores creo Siempre Los podria comer estan deli deli no Tienen comparacion con Otros en General creo que Hershey's Es Buena marca me encantaron hace mucho que no como de estos pero Cuando Los mire me Los llevo.
isha s.
isha s.
Bentonville, AR
These candies are perfect for household, they have multiple different kinds for everybody's taste, and the smaller bite size candies are much more convenient, as you can throw them in your bag/lunchbox, or just have a few for dessert.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
I can never just eat one of these! They go so quickly in my house I'm lucky if I get a handful. My favorite are the toffee ones or dark chocolate with almonds. Definitely recommend! I usually pick them up at SAMs Club or Walmart.
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these!!!! I could eat these all the time that's how good it is Affordable, and I love Hershey! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love these! They come in different types of flavors. They are very affordable and you can get them anywhere really. I love all of them. I eat them often. I recommend it and it's worth your money and time!
Jane S.
Jane S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I don't usually eat Hershey but these are my guilty pleasure. The dark chocolate with toffee and almond is literally my kryptonite. I love them. They're so good and have a good ratio of chocolate to bits
Angel F.
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish there were more than 5 stars because thats how much i love this chocolate candy. Its so delicious and the nugget makes it more extra delicious. Hershey's always have the best chocolate candies.
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
This is a cute size of hershey and I like it. I love all of them and having them in one pack is amazing. I can eat them all day! They are crunchy, creamy, and chocolatey. They are also affordable.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
What is your favorite one?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Vancouver , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I find these ?!
Diana Y.
Diana Y.
Aurora, IL
Where exactly can I find this brand of chocolate ?
Mary E.
Mary E.
How can you not eat the whole bag!? Lol
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you buy these and is it like toffee?