Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#96 in Chocolate
Hershey's® Nuggets Assortment.

Milk chocolate.

Milk chocolate with almonds.

Extra creamy milk chocolate with toffee & almonds.

Special dark mildly sweet chocolate with almonds.

Big bag.
Photos (2)
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.

These are too die for! I actually put these in my own stocking lol. I place them in the freezer and they are the perfect little pick me up when I need a bit of chocolate! My only issue is keeping the grubby little hands of my family off of them! The price is good because they last forever if you just have a couple each day
Mady K.
Mady K.
Tolar, TX

My nana has a candy dish at her house (like most grandmas do I believe) and she always has these in there. I love them and oddly remind me of her every time I see them in the store. Super rich, and hard not to have just one or two. I usually have a mountain of wrappers by me once I start eating them lol.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Ola la uuuuuuuuu estos son Los mejores creo Siempre Los podria comer estan deli deli no Tienen comparacion con Otros en General creo que Hershey's Es Buena marca me encantaron hace mucho que no como de estos pero Cuando Los mire me Los llevo.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.

I think of the Hershey family of plain chocolates these have to be one of my favorites. I love the ones with almond and toffee. The milk chocolate is nice and creamy and the little morsels inside give it that crunchy texture it needs.
isha s.
isha s.
Bentonville, AR

These candies are perfect for household, they have multiple different kinds for everybody's taste, and the smaller bite size candies are much more convenient, as you can throw them in your bag/lunchbox, or just have a few for dessert.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA

I can never just eat one of these! They go so quickly in my house I'm lucky if I get a handful. My favorite are the toffee ones or dark chocolate with almonds. Definitely recommend! I usually pick them up at SAMs Club or Walmart.
Felicia c.
Felicia c.

I feel like these taste too cheap to be Hershey quality! They taste like those Easter chocolates that you just throw away when you get home. I was disappointed and would not buy again or recommend to others
Bella H.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY

I love these! They come in different types of flavors. They are very affordable and you can get them anywhere really. I love all of them. I eat them often. I recommend it and it's worth your money and time!
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY

Love these!!!! I could eat these all the time that's how good it is Affordable, and I love Hershey! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Ruth S.
Ruth S.

I could literary kill for these. Hershey's is the best chocolate brand when it comes to the most economic options. Super good and the chocolate doesn't taste fake like most brands with similar price tags.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.

What is your favorite one?
Sara H.
Sara H.
Vancouver , BC

Where can I find these ?!
Mary E.
Mary E.

How can you not eat the whole bag!? Lol
Diana Y.
Diana Y.
Aurora, IL

Where exactly can I find this brand of chocolate ?
Megan H.
Megan H.
Atlanta, GA

Where can you buy these and is it like toffee?