Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment uploaded by jackie m.Hershey's Nuggets Chocolate Assortment uploaded by Renee E.

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Nuggets Assortment.

Milk chocolate.

Milk chocolate with almonds.

Extra creamy milk chocolate with toffee & almonds.

Special dark mildly sweet chocolate with almonds.

Big bag. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I eat these way too much, they melt and they are the perfect amount of crunch! " in 1 review
  • "All the flavors are great, but the special dark with almonds is my FAVORITE. " in 1 review
Jes Paolo d.
These are too die for! I actually put these in my own stocking lol. I place them in the freezer and they are the perfect little pick me up when I need a bit of chocolate! My only issue is keeping the grubby little hands of my family off of them! The price is good because they last forever if you just have a couple each day
Mady K.
Tolar, TX
My nana has a candy dish at her house (like most grandmas do I believe) and she always has these in there. I love them and oddly remind me of her every time I see them in the store. Super rich, and hard not to have just one or two. I usually have a mountain of wrappers by me once I start eating them lol.
Jessica E.
Ola la uuuuuuuuu estos son Los mejores creo Siempre Los podria comer estan deli deli no Tienen comparacion con Otros en General creo que Hershey's Es Buena marca me encantaron hace mucho que no como de estos pero Cuando Los mire me Los llevo.
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
I can never just eat one of these! They go so quickly in my house I'm lucky if I get a handful. My favorite are the toffee ones or dark chocolate with almonds. Definitely recommend! I usually pick them up at SAMs Club or Walmart.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these!!!! I could eat these all the time that's how good it is Affordable, and I love Hershey! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
I love these! They come in different types of flavors. They are very affordable and you can get them anywhere really. I love all of them. I eat them often. I recommend it and it's worth your money and time!
Jane S.
I don't usually eat Hershey but these are my guilty pleasure. The dark chocolate with toffee and almond is literally my kryptonite. I love them. They're so good and have a good ratio of chocolate to bits
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
The Hersey's nuggets are nice for a little treat without having to open a whole candy bar. Only complaint is there are never enough of the plain Hershey's & Hershey's with almonds in the bag.
Samantha T.
You cant beat this classic chocolate assortment. The individually wrapped chocolate pieces are creamy and smooth. The variety in this set is perfection. It includes milk, dark, and nuts.
Claudia R.
Bakersfield, Ca
These are so good. I like the fact that it comes assorted that way you try different ones. My son also loves these. He gets to have one after school so he looks forward to that treat.
Natalia V.
What is your favorite one?
Sara H.
Langley, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I find these ?!
Mary E.
How can you not eat the whole bag!? Lol
Diana Y.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where exactly can I find this brand of chocolate ?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you buy these and is it like toffee?