BY HERSHEY'S #14 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Assortment includes: Milk ChocolateExtra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee & AlmondsMilk Chocolate with AlmondsSpecial Dark Chocolate with Almonds see more...

• Which variety has the all gold wrapper?3 Answers
  • Qué tal son? Cuál es mejor?5 Answers
  • Aquí en Colombia no los he visto Que tal son ?? Que tal si sabo...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "So delicious ...I could eat a whole bag alone ....the milk chocolate just melts in your mouth and it's so rich and creamy" in 2 reviews
  • "Just the perfect size for a craving and has all different kinds in the bag as well so you satisfy all cravings when you like different kinds of chocolate" in 2 reviews
  • "The creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds is my absolute favorite candy by Hershey's!" in 1 review
  • "I love the dark chocolate with almonds." in 1 review
  • "I could probably eat an entire bag in one sitting but I never let myself." in 1 review
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
These make me a super star at the office. I make sure the candy dish is always stocked. When people come in with a complaint, they take a piece of chocolate and immediately lose a little bit of steam. Then I address their issue and they take another chocolate on the way out. They always leave with a smile. Sometimes I even get drop in visits “just to say hi” and I know it’s because of the candy. The best part is I can order more with my Staples office supply orders so they are convenient also.
Marisol A.
✨Hershey’s Nuggets assortment bag Review✨
Hershey nuggets are personal bite size chocolates, and are a party waiting to happen! The assortment includes: Milk chocolate with almonds, extra creamy milk chocolate with Toffee & almonds, milk chocolate, and the star of the party for me Mildly sweet chocolate with almonds. I totally recommend them because there is something for everyone in this assortment bag, and you certainly get your money’s worth!
These Hershey Nuggets bring back the best memories of my childhood these are the chocolates my grandmother would give us when we went over to see her we would watch movies and eat a handful of these chocolates my kids and family to this day love this chocolate like i do and they are not expensive at all pretty afforadable and full the bag is always super full
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite! I've had these ever since they first came out when I was a child. Very delicious taste. I'm a fan of the shape and packaging that they're in. Honestly the only way to buy this is in this ginormous bag because they are so good you won't be able to stop eating them.
Melissa P.
Red Bay, AL
Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate Bars is like heaven in my mouth!! I buy the nuggets as I only eat one or two at a time and I don’t want to waste a bar! The flavor is amazing and not too rich!! I will repurchase in the near future! Thanks for special dark chocolate!!
Lauren P.
Westfield, IN
I always keep a few of the nuggets in my purse and backpack so when I get tired or stay to doze off, I grab one and eat it. I bought a bag of it from Walmart for about $6 and that is so cheap. I’m not a fan of the peanut one, but it has a good variety of chocolates in the bag
Bonnie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love all Hersey's products! They never fail to disappoint. There chocolate is so creamy and soft. The flavors are always just perfect! Stores like Walmart, Target, CVS always have a great selection of Hersey products. They are often well priced as well. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Tina B.
Las Vegas , NV
Chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate who doesn’t love a good chocolate and her she is a staple for a great chocolate well we all know it’s kind of on the pricier side it’s definitely worth it I love me some Hershey with almonds that you can get it at any Walmart
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Loved this assortment. The crunchy varieties were lovely. Through the winter I’d save the regular chocolate bars to make hot cocoa. The chocolate is crafted so wonderfully, they melt in your mouth and in your milk with the same grace.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I mean who doesn’t love Hershey’s?? Great brand always affordable! It’s offered in so many different store from high end to dollar tree so everyone has access no matter what budget! This particular kind has a great flavor!!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What is everybody's favorite?
Gabby B.
Where can you find these ?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these like old school ones people pass out at Halloween?
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Which one is your favorite?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
Are they good for the price