Hershey's Nuggets, Almond and Milk Chocolate Candy, 10.1 Oz

Contains one (1) -10.1 ounce bagPerfect for everyday snacking and party treatsSimply unwrap and enjoy or use in dessertsMilk chocolate with almonds candyGluten-free and kosher chocolates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hershey's Nuggets, Almond and Milk Chocolate Candy, 10.1 Oz!
OCALA, FL
Hershey's Nuggets, Almond and Milk Chocolate Candy, 10.1 Oz uploaded by Shelby -.
I just love Hershey's they always make creative and delicious products . I found these at Walmart they where on rollback i think this is the first i have seen them can't really remember but anyways I saw these and I was so happy i did. It taste like normal hersheys almonds but these melt lovely in your mouth so you can wnjoy it longer. I love that even though these nuggets are small they have more than one almond inside.