BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder is the only way to get heavenly hot chocolate, fabulous frosting, and glorious gluten-free desserts. Raise your baking game!

Cocoa

• Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa . Is this good ?2 Answers
  • Powder or syrup, what's your fav?6 Answers
  • I love making me a cup of cocoa with this do you ?59 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have used it to make homemade hot chocolate mix for gifts with fantastic results, and I have used it for several baked and non-baked recipes with no complaints. " in 24 reviews
  • "i love this i have been baking for years and when i need cocoa that's not strong i always use herdheys brand ice worked at many bakeries and they have used this As well " in 9 reviews
  • "Hershey is a really good chocolate brand it gives more flavors in baking such as chocolate cake and good for some hot chocolate in the winter" in 9 reviews
  • "I mix this with my brownie mix to get that extra chocolate taste and I love it when I make chocolate milk, and my son just loves it too." in 6 reviews
  • "i have recently started a low carb diet and i find myself buying morre hersheys cocoa powder every time i go to the store." in 5 reviews
Preeti S.
Wetumpka, AL
This is so great for baking! It’s unsweetened and hence perfect for any recipe. I love to make choco fudge brownie with it and also there are many hot chocolate recipes around on in internet using this. A good purchase if you like chocolate stuff just like me 💛🙌😀
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is really great for baking! It is super affordable and available at basically any local grocery store. There are so many great recipes that use this product so it is really handy to have this product around at home! Just a fair warning though, this product only tastes good when it is baked into something!
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I keep this on hand for baking. It never used to matter to me the brand of cocoa I had on hand.. until I found the cake recipe on the back of this Hersheys Cocoa! It truly makes the most moist chocolate cake I have ever ate! If you havent had this, buy it. If you own it, try the cake on the back!
Alana C.
My favorite cocoa to use! I use this for so many things... I always seem to need this for cooking (especially love making no bake cookies with these), love making their hot cocoa recipe they have on the back, etc! Just one of those products you always need in the house.. May seem a little overpriced, but so is everything else lol
Andressa K.
This is my go-to product! I only use this on my recipes because it tastes amazing and has no sugar added! I got it at Walmart but I’m sure it’s available in all the grocery stores. I’m so thankful to have found a product like this.
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
I love using this when I cook. It gives that added chocolate taste without the extra sweetness. It doesn’t taste weird or artificial either which is nice. You can find it at pretty much any grocery store.
Bren m.
Traverse City
I don't buy regular chocolate with sugar but sue buy the cocoa powder to,cook with. Product has a nice smooth consistency and helps make my recipies get that nice chocolate flavor.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
I bake a lot so I always have it at home. If my recipe requires coco I only use Hershey’s brand, it’s the best! Makes my chocolates cakes very chocolaty. Love it!!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Excellet cocoa! Great taste, ideal for bakering. I love the packaging, is very practical and avoid doing a mess while you use it!  Is affordable and you can find it at any supermarket. I have time consuming it, i use it to make protein pancakes and i'm satisfied with its quality!
Lauren H.
Millbrook, AL
This is always my go to when baking anything chocolate. My mom and grandmother used this product when I was growing up, so I have continued the tradition. I used it just last night to make homemade brownies and they are delicious. The container now states that it is 100% cocoa powder.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's your favorite item to make with this cocoa?
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it actually taste like cocoa?
Deborah A.
Is this for drinks only?
Stephanie J.
Ontario, OR
Is it good for baking?
Chellsie V.
What's your favorite recipe to use with this?