Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa

Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder is the only way to get heavenly hot chocolate, fabulous frosting, and glorious gluten-free desserts. Raise your baking game!

Cocoa

Is this cocoa powder any different than Fry's cocoa or non-game cocoa?
Why do you like this product or has it good quality ?
I don’t know if I have ever personally usedHershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
Start your review of Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have used it to make homemade hot chocolate mix for gifts with fantastic results, and I have used it for several baked and non-baked recipes with no complaints. ” in reviews
“i love this i have been baking for years and when i need cocoa that's not strong i always use herdheys brand ice worked at many bakeries and they have used this As well ” in reviews
“Hershey is a really good chocolate brand it gives more flavors in baking such as chocolate cake and good for some hot chocolate in the winter” in reviews
“I mix this with my brownie mix to get that extra chocolate taste and I love it when I make chocolate milk, and my son just loves it too.” in reviews
“I absolutely love this it makes the best home made chocolate frosting.it makes the best chocolate everything it is the bomb if u never used it definitely go buy some its the best.” in reviews
Ridgefield , NJ
Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Nat I.
Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Nat I.
Used this to make fancy hot chocolate..came outstanding... Recipe (4 cups) 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa 1/2 cup of sugar 1/8 tsp of salt 1/3 cup of water 1 tsp pure vanilla extract 4 cups of milk *on medium heat combine, cocoa, sugar, salt, and water. Let it simmer. Stir in milk...lower the heat cook for about 6 minutes. (DONT boil the milk). Remove from stove add vanilla extract. Throw on some toppings. Serve!
Green River
Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Dezeray W.
I know that this product has helped me bake a lot of things, to no-bake cookies, all the way to cakes. The prices are very affordable! I wish they would change how small the boxes are! The favor by itself tastes disgusting but when you mix in together with something it tastes way better!Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this cocoa powder as it is so versatile. We use this for hot chocolate, baking and even to make frosting with. I love using so whole milk and sugar or creamer to make my hot chocolate and you only need a little bit of cocoa powder, about a teaspoon to a tablespoon (preference) per 8 oz of milk. I usually boil it as stirring leaves clumps. You could also probably get a matcha stirrer.
Davie , FL
Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Shadia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Zero calories so I really like it to give flavor to a lot of stuff I made this vegan no bake brownies recipe with this cocoa and it worked perfectly! Really recommend it to use it I love cooking and baking i studied culinary career and this is really good Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
Newark, DE
Best cocoa powder to use for making double chocolate chip cookies. I have tried with other brands like Trader Joes, etc. but have found the results don't yield the same deep chocolate taste that this product allows. I do wish they made this in bigger sizes as it goes quite quickly.
Miamisburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this versatile product. It has so many uses and is at a great price point. I also appreciate that it's dairy-free. This has made me be able to make stuff like chocolate overnight oats and chocolate shakes.
Newark , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa uploaded by Iraida V.
To make chocolate with milk this is one of your options! Eve though there are many types of cocoa that are great like nesquik! But if you wanna try a different one, here is this one!!
Oklahoma City
Mmmm delicious!! Perfect to do any type of dessert! Perfect for chocolate volcanoe cakes! Its healty because it doesnt has any sugar added so you dont have to be afraid of it!!
Goshen, NY
So, I use this product for breakfast. I just add a teaspoon of it to my cup of almond milk and stevia and tastes amazing. I love having low carb and sugar free options
Purchased at: Walmart
I think it's great for cake coverings and desserts. That's pretty bitter, which makes it more interesting for me. The texture is thin, powder type, comes quite in the packaging, even more being bitter yields enough..... This price it's okay.

167 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clanton , AL
a year ago
Jessica R. • 2 months ago
I don't understand your question, what do you mean you don't know if you have used it or not?
Mission, TX
a year ago
Maritza P. • 14 days ago
I prefer the unsweetened version as it’s more versatile, specially for baking. It of course needs sweetening but you can sweeten it to suit your taste.
Lake Mary, FL