BY HERSHEY'S #39 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder is the only way to get heavenly hot chocolate, fabulous frosting, and glorious gluten-free desserts. Raise your baking game!

Cocoa

• Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa . Is this good ?2 Answers
  • Powder or syrup, what's your fav?6 Answers
  • I love making me a cup of cocoa with this do you ?59 Answers
Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
  • "I have used it to make homemade hot chocolate mix for gifts with fantastic results, and I have used it for several baked and non-baked recipes with no complaints. " in 24 reviews
  • "Hershey is a really good chocolate brand it gives more flavors in baking such as chocolate cake and good for some hot chocolate in the winter" in 9 reviews
  • "i love this i have been baking for years and when i need cocoa that's not strong i always use herdheys brand ice worked at many bakeries and they have used this As well " in 9 reviews
  • "I mix this with my brownie mix to get that extra chocolate taste and I love it when I make chocolate milk, and my son just loves it too." in 6 reviews
  • "i have recently started a low carb diet and i find myself buying morre hersheys cocoa powder every time i go to the store." in 5 reviews
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
All-time perfect baking cocoa powder. When I was a Girl Scout, I would always bake the cake which recipe was on the back of the box and use this powder. It was such a hit and I still remember how delicious it was. It’s hard to explain, but other off-brand cocoa powder can leave baked goods tasted a bit dusty or very unsweetened.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I keep this on hand for baking. It never used to matter to me the brand of cocoa I had on hand.. until I found the cake recipe on the back of this Hersheys Cocoa! It truly makes the most moist chocolate cake I have ever ate! If you havent had this, buy it. If you own it, try the cake on the back!
Ashley A.
I use this in my baking quite often, so this is a staple in my pantry. My cakes always turn out extremely well when using the product...rich, moist, and delicious! Great value and would recommend to others as I think it does just as well as some of the higher priced options out there.
April P.
Elizabethtown
I prefer this brand over any other cocoa products. It mixes extremely well with cakes, brownies, cookies, pancakes, etc. I r immense this product especially if you are just wanting to add cocoa. They also have other natural products if you need those, but the taste is amazing as always and always better than the other brand.
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I do a lot of baking and whenever a recipe calls for cocoa powder this is always the brand I use and trust. It’s consistent in its quality and it tastes great. I love adding to cakes, cupcakes and cookies and sometimes hit chocolate makes an appearance as well ☺️
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand is great for cakes or brownies in this case. The price is great for the great cocoa flavor you get. I buy at Walmart and it never fails to get me a good tasting dessert out of it. I would recommend this one (it’s also great in chocolate gravy).
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
This cocoa is what I use very time I make chapurado. Not all store carry it so it’s hard to find. On thanksgiving and Christmas I make sure to stock up. I love the fact that it’s unsweetened that way I can co trim how much sugar intake my family consumes.
Alana C.
My favorite cocoa to use! I use this for so many things... I always seem to need this for cooking (especially love making no bake cookies with these), love making their hot cocoa recipe they have on the back, etc! Just one of those products you always need in the house.. May seem a little overpriced, but so is everything else lol
Shams A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite thing to use when I’m making anything that includes chocolate it’s really easy to use and easy to melt as well as tastes really good in bakery loveeeee Hershey’s definitely recommend it if you haven’t tried
Julia L.
Hershey’s is my basic go-to baking cocoa. I use it whenever I’m baking brownies or something similar from scratch and it’s never failed me. My baking results always come out chocolatey and rich and a party favorite.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's your favorite item to make with this cocoa?
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it actually taste like cocoa?
Deborah A.
Is this for drinks only?
Stephanie J.
Ontario, OR
Is it good for baking?
Chellsie V.
What's your favorite recipe to use with this?