BY HERSHEY'S

Naturally unsweetened yet just as tasty as a Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar, Hershey's Cocoa is a great way to relax. Make yourself a cup, slip on something comfortable and curl up in front of the telly or with a good book. Bliss! see more...

• Hershey's Natural Unsweetened Cocoa . Is this good ?2 Answers
  • Powder or syrup, what's your fav?6 Answers
  • I love making me a cup of cocoa with this do you ?59 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have used it to make homemade hot chocolate mix for gifts with fantastic results, and I have used it for several baked and non-baked recipes with no complaints. " in 24 reviews
  • "i love this i have been baking for years and when i need cocoa that's not strong i always use herdheys brand ice worked at many bakeries and they have used this As well " in 9 reviews
  • "Hershey is a really good chocolate brand it gives more flavors in baking such as chocolate cake and good for some hot chocolate in the winter" in 9 reviews
  • "I mix this with my brownie mix to get that extra chocolate taste and I love it when I make chocolate milk, and my son just loves it too." in 6 reviews
  • "I also use this when I butter a cake pan for chocolate cake, I dust the bottom of the cake with this so it is chocolate and not a white flower, blends in excellent. " in 5 reviews
Alana C.
My favorite cocoa to use! I use this for so many things... I always seem to need this for cooking (especially love making no bake cookies with these), love making their hot cocoa recipe they have on the back, etc! Just one of those products you always need in the house.. May seem a little overpriced, but so is everything else lol
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
Excellet cocoa! Great taste, ideal for bakering. I love the packaging, is very practical and avoid doing a mess while you use it!  Is affordable and you can find it at any supermarket. I have time consuming it, i use it to make protein pancakes and i'm satisfied with its quality!
Lauren H.
Millbrook, AL
This is always my go to when baking anything chocolate. My mom and grandmother used this product when I was growing up, so I have continued the tradition. I used it just last night to make homemade brownies and they are delicious. The container now states that it is 100% cocoa powder.
Brittny K.
Dallas, TX
Pretty classic kitchen staple. Easy to add a chocolatey flavor to whatever dish you are baking. Way easier than melting chocolate chips all the time. Purchased this is Tom Thumb though I️ am sure you can find this at almost any grocery store. Happy baking!
Jyothi V.
This product is very flavorful and tastes great. It mixes well. Excellent for making hot chocolate milk. Smells great too. The packaging is very convenient. Good value for money. Very affordable.
Robyn D.
I always buy the big box. Perfect for all your baking needs, and really has a usually great price. Pick this up at any supermarket. Remember this is Coco powder and it's not sweet. I adore using this to make hot chocolate and additional add to berry smoothies for a must needed chocolate fix.
fernanda C.
Miami
This is the real deal, 100% unsweetened and non-alkalized cocoa powder. Alkalized, or Dutch processed cocoas are less bitter, and that is what goes into milk chocolate and most chocolate candies. There are all kinds of purported health benefits for non-alkalized cocoa such as higher levels of flavonoids and antioxidants, which are supposed to be good for lowering blood pressure and all kinds of other good things. I don't know how healthy non-alkalized cocoa really is; I like the stronger flavor and that it is minimally-processed. Good stuff with lots of flavor. And this big tin is a killer good deal.
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
This is the only brand of cocoa I will buy. I've tried so many other brands of baking cocoa and they they all are coarse enough that they sink to the bottom of the mug very quickly, forming a gritty soup when I use them for hot cocoa. While Hershey's cocoa will sink to the bottom of the mug if left long enough, it is never gritty and stays suspended in the liquid much longer than other brands of cocoa.
Neith J.
Hershey's Unsweetened Cocoa is such a classic! I remember having a school bake sale as a child when my mother was out of town... I quickly found a recipe for chocolate cake on the tub and gave it a whirl, decorated with powdered sugar through a doily and it was the most popular treat there! Moist and full of flavor! Now my own kids love experimenting with it for baking or homemade hot cocoa with a dash of vanilla!
Sarah G.
We have this in our cabinet right now and I just used it to make some double chocolate oatmeal. I believe we got this on sale and I don't remember the price so sadly I can't speak for affordability in my area but this stuff is great for use anytime cocoa powder is called for in a recipe and I know we've used it for homemade hot chocolate/cocoa mix and it is delicious.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's your favorite item to make with this cocoa?
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Does it actually taste like cocoa?
Deborah A.
Is this for drinks only?
Stephanie J.
Ontario, OR
Is it good for baking?
Chellsie V.
What's your favorite recipe to use with this?