BY HERSHEY'S

This Easter assortment is the perfect snack for coconut lovers! The unique flavors of sweet coconut, almonds and milk chocolate in every ALMOND JOY and the delicious blend of coconut and dark chocolate make for the perfect sweet treats! Share with friends and family or give yourself that little sweet time you need once in a while! see more...

Jessica L.
Chicago
I looooove love love this assortment of candy! I love assortment bags because you get a little bit of variety with the different tastes or flavors. If you like almonds and you love coconut, then toull definirely enjoy this assortment of candy!
Roxett S.
Claycomo
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chocolate. That's actually the 1st thing you taste, then comes the coconut afterwards, that's the best part.. And then there's the almond, in the center. I've been buying these for years.. They are so addictive. I should probably stop eating so many.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I love all of Hershey's different chocolate brands and names. They are always good, and I get them quite often. I buy them year round, and in every season. They are one of my favorites.
Heather A.
Another of the chocolates I have loved since i was a kid. I can't get enough of them. They are so tasty and affordable. I love chocolates with coconut! One of the best things is that it is not a lot of chocolate to consume in one sitting. I would recommend anyone to try these!
Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
I love chocolate, almonds, and coconut. However, as I get older I find that I can't tolerate how overly sweet these are as well as I could as a child. A great 'grownup' version is the Caveman foods Dark chocolate almond and coconut bar.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
These are my all-time favorite candy and I am glad that they are available for purchase in a bag together. I love the coconut flavor and chocolate mixed together. The almond is just an extra bonus. I would highly recommend trying these if you have not already.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love coconut. This pack has a combo of two great candy bars. My daughter loves them which crazy because most kids don't care for coconut. [product:mounds-and-almond-joy-snack-size-assortment-candy-bars-17.4-oz.-bag]
Chelsea G.
I love almond joy and mounds! The coconut mixed with chocolate just tastes so great! It’s smooth and has a great texture! Not expensive at all. Usually buy his at CVS or Rite aid. Definitely recommend!
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
What a great chocolate invention. Chocolate covered coconut with almonds is the best thing ever. It's so delicious. It's definitely affordable and the value is great. I recommend to all my friends. They will love it as much as I do.