BY HERSHEY'S

• I've been so curious to try these as I love anything mint flavore...1 Answers
  • Are these like thin mints? 3 Answers
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
Hershey's went and combined two of my favorite candies! I love all things minty and chocolate and the cookies and cream bar is one of my favorite candies. This is the perfect compromise for me. I can't resist if I see it in the check out aisle at the grocery store...I don't always see them, but when I do, you can be sure I'm getting one.
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
[product:hershey's-mint-cookie-layer-crunch-chocolate-bars-6.3-oz.-bag] My new ABSOLUTE FAVORITE DELICIOUS MINT CHOCOLATE BAR! IF you are a fan of chocolate and mint? IDT you will ne disappointed! WOW ITS MY SUPER DUPER TREAT TO MYSELF.
Jessica K.
These were so good and didn't last very long. My husband who is picky about chocolate liked them.
Smooth and crunchy texture along with the minty chocolate are my favorite flavors. They are a little pricey but you can find coupons to bring the cost down.
Tara M.
These are great! Being a Girl Scout mom and Gs cookie lover this reminds me slightly of a thin mint :) they are always sold out at my local
walmart so that should tell ya something. I love The texture and the mint is pretty serious but the ratio is pretty spot on! My children like them too :)
Caroline M.
Montgomery
These Hershey’s Mint Cookie Layer Crunch bars are delicious. They leave a nice fresh mint after taste. There is a lot of sugar , carbs and fat in them so I would only eat them for special occasions.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I love the flavor of these hershey crunch layers. I love the hint of mint and and crunch from tge cookie pieces. It has the perfect mixure of mint and chocolate. These are my favorite candies!
Angelica F.
Auburn
I had the delightful chance to give these little bites of minty heaven a few weeks ago. I have never had a herseys product impress me so much before each bite was like a chruncy minty chocolatey goodness wrapped up into nice sized bars. I try to always grab a bag of them when I go shopping because there that good.!
Annie P.
Red Oak
So delicious! Bought them at our local Shopko store. A bit pricey if regularly priced, but got them on clearance for 1.99! The whole family loved them. We got the vanilla creme and the mint, both were gone quickly!
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Oh my gosh a new, sweet, love❤💯 Hershey's chocolate and mint! A match made in heaven💯❤😇 I'm a Hershey's lover from way back, now with mint, what more could a fork ask for!!🎄❤🙅💋
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
OMG!!!! Where have these been all my life!!!! Lol... Its like Andes Mints and a Crunch Bar got together and made this fantastical baby. These are sooooo addicting. I absolutely love the mint and the crunch. ***drools*** Seriously try them because they are amaZZINGG.
Emily S.
Oak Creek, WI
Are these like thin mints?
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
How do these compare to the Girl Scout's Thin Mints?
Kathy G.
Is this a dark chocolate or milk chocolate? It looks very rich. Is it rich?
Juna F.
Wallingford, CT
Are these like thin mints?
Kenia V.
I have been trying to look for this? Where can i find them?