BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Special Dark® Miniatures.
Natural source of flavanol antioxidants.
Mildly sweet chocolate assortment.
A little something for everyone!®.
Hershey's® Special Dark® mildly sweet chocolate with crisp rice.
Hershey's® Special Dark® mildly sweet chocolate with peanuts.
Hershey's® Special Dark® mildly sweet chocolate. see more...

• I have been looking for a new candy to try, is this butter? 1 Answers
  • Where can I get these?1 Answers
  • Any other dark chocolate brands that anyone would recommend?8 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love dark chocolate but wish American chocolate didn't have all the wax and stuff that European chocolates don't have." in 3 reviews
  • "I love these,They are the perfect size for when you need something sweet but don't want to have a large candy bar or you want something that fits in a purse pocket easily. " in 2 reviews
  • "Love the bite size and they are a good quality of dark chocolate but a lot of people don't really like dark chocolate although it is very good for you!" in 1 review
  • "The size is perfect and since it's dark chocolate it's a little better for you...unless you eat the whole bag like I would!" in 1 review
  • "My children got a lot of these chocolates for Halloween and we keep in a cool hallway and they r great for when u have a chocolate craving nice and creamy..." in 1 review
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Hershey's Dark chocolate! The is slightly sweetened so that means I can devour more with out getting sick. lol! I have always been of a fan of Hershey's chocolate. It's always very affordable too. I highly recommend it to those who like chocolate but can't stand how sweet it is.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Hershey is my all time favorite. It reminds me of my childhood. I prefer the milk chocolate mix of this bag. I like that i can have different kinds in one bag. And there is enough to share if I feel generous. ?The plain milk chocolate is so smooth ad creamy and I just LOVE it.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
Coming from somebody who doesn't like chocolate, I thought these were pretty good. They were sweet but weren't the overwhelming sweet. They went perfectly for making s'mores and I'd definitely purchase again to make something similar just bc they were cheap but also good.
Stacey A.
I never liked dark chocolate when I was younger, but I love it now. These Hershey's minis are the perfect size for a special treat while watching TV in the evenings. I purchase them at Walmart, where they are less expensive. I would repurchase them in a heartbeat!
Karen R.
Amo demasiado este chocolate. Me encantan estos tipos de chocolates oscuros pues tienen menos azúcar, son menos empalagosos y son excelentes para las tardes. Le doy 10 puntos a este dulce pues amo los Hershey's y esta presentación no es la excepción. Recomendado
taylor w.
A great, affordable choice for any dark chocolate lovers. It is quality chocolate that is from a trusted and beloved brand. The dark chocolate does a great job of filling you up with one piece. If you are looking for affordable dark chocolate, go Hershey's.
Kiaeshia P.
Brazil, IN
Love this dark chocolate! It is very tasty and only slightly bitter and very affordable. I personally prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate and this is definitely my go to when I'm craving some chocolate and worth a try if your looking for a new favorite!
Megan M.
Fort Campbell, KY
Love to snack on these! I'll be honest... I have one cheat day a week with our healthy lifestyle... and this is usually something I find myself picking up specifically for that day! Therefore, if you are also a one day a week cheater... get some of these!
chelsea f.
Tonawanda, NY
These are such a delicious treat! My family owns a tanning salon and we leave these on the pillows for the customers . It makes them happy that they get to have their small treat of the day! We usually get them in bulk unless my dad finds them elsewhere !
Wendy L.
Hershey's Special Dark chocolate is absolutely amazing! For the smooth, rich chocolate, the price is just right. No other chocolate compares to Hershey's. I usually purchase this product at Walmart and will buy it again and again! It is that good!
Brittany D.
Which miniature flavor is your favorite? And why? Would you rather have the dark chocolate or the milk chocolate?
LIZ G.
Any other dark chocolate brands that anyone would recommend?
Danielle L.
Rossville, GA
I have been looking for a new candy to try, is this butter?
Dina A.