Hershey's Miniatures Chocolate Bars uploaded by Maggy T.

BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
  • "This bag always has the best variation of chocolates and it's the perfect little bite!" in 2 reviews
  • "Hershey makes some of the best chocolate and with the mini bars you don't feel as guilty eating two or three." in 1 review
  • "These are a classic taste of childhood, but they are in bite sized pieces." in 1 review
  • "These are great to keep in you desk draw perfect size for a sweet tooth craving with little calories.." in 1 review
  • "They're also really good to put inside cupcakes or cookies as a little surprise!" in 1 review
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hersheys is my favorite brand of chocolates in America .Love this selections of chocolate goodies! All the chocolates were carefully wrapped. Each time i ate a piece, it was like unwrapping a present! A pack isnt enough for all the yum chocolates inside ..
Anja W.
The portion sizes are good, because they are small if you just want a little taste of something sweet. However, these taste like garbage. I would not recommend these. They hurt the back of my throat and make it feel scratchy and like I have to cough.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These would get five stars, but then there are there are the Krackel. Every time I purchase one of these I end up with a mini-bag of Krackels at the end (to give away). Other than that, they are just the perfect treat to keep in my desk, on my nightstand, in my pantry, in my freezer, pretty much anywhere. They are also great for baking!
Amanda L.
LOVE! perfect for any occasion no matter what. They are great for cravings and keeping track of the calories. Yeah, its chocolate so of course it melts but when they're stored in the freezer it makes them even better. I always find coupons so i have no problem with the price. Totally recommend
Amy P.
New Orleans, LA
A bit of an investment for chocolate, but once you buy it, it'll last forever. A great variety (except not much dark chocolate and no white chocolate) but doesn't store well in a candy dish (it tends to take on the smells of mints and fruity candy). Store separately and bask in its chocolatey goodness.
Tara L.
Fairbanks, AK
Chocolate is chocolate. I rarely refuse chocolate especially Mr. Good bar or Krackle... somedays I might feel the need for dark chocolate to help curb my sweet tooth or traditional old milk chocolate. Either way you can not go wrong with Hershey Minis. An accountant I work with keeps his desk jar stocked with these tasty sweets. Oh so good!
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
There's something in here for everyone. It's not just I candy you buy at halloween. I like to buy it year round and just keep it in the house for those nights that you're desperate for a little chocolate. They're also really good to put inside cupcakes or cookies as a little surprise!
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This bag of her seat Hersheys assortment is something that is a go to for me especially over Halloween I like the fact that you get the different types of candy bars one with nuts one with crunch regular milk chocolate and they also have dark chocolate so there's something in there for everyone
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
These are amazing for putting in goody bags!! Has an amazing variety of some good chocolates they have. It's also good when you want a little bit of chocolate but don't wanna feel bad for eating too much chocolate. Good buy!
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Halloween and office Mate friend makers! These wee chocolate bites have garnered me quite a few friends in the office, and provide enough to curtail my sweet tooth when it shows up.