BY HERSHEY'S #65 in Chocolate

Your favorite bars in one bag. It s something for everyone. Family bag. Includes 4 flavors: Hershey s Milk Chocolate. Hershey s Krackel. Hershey s Mr. Goodbar. Hershey s Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate. see more...

• What are your top two favorite out of this bag? My top favorite i...21 Answers
  • how many pieces of candy actually comes in one pack?3 Answers
  • Who only likes the Mr. Goodbar besides me??6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "If you feel like eating something dark then grab a dark chocolate, if you feel like eating something crunchy then grab a Mr. Goodbar, if you wanna eat both then go for it!" in 12 reviews
  • "There are four different flavors: Hershey's Milk Chocolate, Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate, Mr. Goodbars, and Krackel." in 8 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size for people to come by and get a small sweet treat, and have different varieties so they can pick their favorite kind." in 7 reviews
Suleidy V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Son las tipicas barras de Hershey's que todos conocemos pero en tamaño mini justo para compartir con toda la familia y los amigos. A los niños les encanta y por supuesto, a los adultos también. Rinde mucho, son practicos para llevar a todas partes y endulzarte la vida o a alguien mas.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
This pack is filled with yummy chocolates with different flavors! It's perfect for holiday gatherings, birthday parties, and even to snack on while work. Every different flavor will satisfy those who love sugar and those who like the least sugar!
Jasmin M.
Brookfield, NY
YESS. These are amazing. You can buy them anytime, almost anywhere, and I love love love that there is a variety. My favorites are the dark chocolate and Mr.Goodbar, so I'd much rather have a bag of just those, but the other kinds are great too.
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
I swear my bunny loves Hershey's so much he could legit eat this whole bag by himself they are so rich in chocolate flavor a must have and are little treats for the kiddos not to much sugar because they are smaller sized a definite candy to have
Madison M.
Gray, GA
Chocolate is my favorite candy and i love all of these. Each one has GREAT flavor. Hershey's is always in no comparison to other brands. It's a good value for all of the chocolate you get and most definitely repurchase worthy. I love this!
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has a great variety for everyone. Dark chocolate. Milk chocolate. Something crunchy or smooth. Can get them at Walmart or target. They taste great like all other Hershey products. Good price. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Amanda M.
I love these so much!!! Perfect for any holiday or just to have around the house. I love the variety it's a great mix. Great price for these mini bars. They are the perfect size to satisfy that chocolate craving.
Nikayla T.
Fremont, CA
One of the best treats I've ever received everytime my friends and I go trick or treating around our neighborhood. I love every flavor and I think it's a very affordable yet delicious treat for everyone.
Amy J.
Zeeland, MI
I love these. My grandma used to always have these in the house. Mr. Goodbar is my favorite, but the other ones always get eaten too! There is something for everyone's taste
debbie b.
I grew up back east and one of our school trips was to Hershey and the smell was heavenly I love this pack because you can get something different in every bite
Karen A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What are your top two favorite out of this bag? My top favorite is Dark chocolate
Taylor C.
Which chocolate bar in this bag is you favorite?
Carolyn H.
Would you rather have Mr Goodbar or Hershey
Chau L.
SAN JOSE
Which one tastes the best?
Jena C.
What's your favorite candy bar