BY HERSHEY'S

Tempt Trick-or-treaters With A Litle Something For Everyone! These Miniature Chocolate Bars Include Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, Hershey's Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate Bars, Krackel Chocolate Bars And Mr. Goodbar Milk Chocolate Bars. Each One Is Individually Wrapped With A Spooky Halloween Design.

Ingredient:

Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Peanuts, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Milk Fat, Rice Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Lactose, Salt, Malt Extract, Monoglycerides, Natural Flavors, Artificial Flavora

Buy on Amazon
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is a great alternative for when you don't know what you want or if you're going to be filling a candy dish at the office etc. There's a lot of different choices in the bag, all of them miniature variations of Hershey's best full size candy bars. These are also great for giving out at Halloween so you can give out a couple at a time and make the kids happy 😊.
Harvey W.
State College, PA
I always keep a bag of these in my freezer. The Krackle and plain are my favorite, but I like the variety and the surprise of just grabbing one and not knowing which one it’s going to be. Definitely try them frozen if you haven’t!
Krista G.
Stringtown
The best candy ever. You get 4 different ones, Milk chocolate, special dark, krackle and mr goodbar. You can’t go wrong. Pretty much something for everyone and will definitely put a smile on any kids face!
My kids love them so much that when I buy a bag it’s gone before the day ends.
Madlenovich Y.
I love this comes in seasonal characters for fall it’s cute fall creatures for spring it’s cute spring creatures and of course the chocolate it self is delicious
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Three different candy bars in one bag is what you get. These are an inch long and wrapped. I just bought a bag yesterday. I like a variety of chocolate so I rotate based on what I’m feeling. Hershey candy never disappoints. You can find them at most stores.
Miranda V.
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these miniature little candy bars. So many different flavors for whatever mood you might be in at the time. Can be found at the bigger stores. Walgreens and Walmart. Great for sharing. Good value. Highly recommend to you chocolate lovers.
Quinn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these for giving out to trick or treaters at Halloween plus I keep them in candy dishes throughout the holidays. It’s a great value and you get so much per bag. Everyone always loves to pick their favorites to have a little snack.
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can down a bag of these in about a week LOL! Each bag has a nice mix of milk, dark, krackle, and mr. Goodbar. Perfect for filling up the office candy dish or just keeping around the house for a snack.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Unfortunately could not give five star due to the bag contain krisp bars yuk. And usually there is way more of them than the other three kinds in the [product:hershey's-miniatures-candy-bars] bags
Esther G.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite chocolate in the bag?
Karen A.
What are your top two favorite out of this bag? My top favorite is Dark chocolate
Taylor C.
Which chocolate bar in this bag is you favorite?
Carolyn H.
Would you rather have Mr Goodbar or Hershey
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Which miniature is your favorite in the bag? Do you find yourself picking out specific ones?