BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's® Miniatures Classic Bag.

Hershey's® special dark, mildly sweet chocolate.

Hershey's®, milk chocolate.

Krackel®, made with chocolate and crisped rice.

A little something for Everyone!®.

Mr. Goodbar®, made with chocolate and peanuts.

Since 1894. see more...

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can down a bag of these in about a week LOL! Each bag has a nice mix of milk, dark, krackle, and mr. Goodbar. Perfect for filling up the office candy dish or just keeping around the house for a snack.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hersheys miniature chocolate bars are amazing. You get a variety of different fun size chocolates. So they're is always something for everyone. These are great for Halloween, parties or even a nice little treat.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bag contains miniature, assorted chocolates. It's big enough to satisfy your craving yet small enough to not consume a lot of calories. The assortment offers a choice for everyone.
Daisy Y.
I love chocoakle in general. I never break out. I give my daughter a piece now and then. It's the right size for her . I personally enjoy dark chocolate . I'll eat this once every two weeks
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
Hershey's Miniatures are my favorite candy. Not only do I always have a bag on hand for "chocolate emergencies", this is the first candy that I grab for Trick or Treaters or Easter Baskets. Plus, it's easy for me to have a piece or two and not go overboard like I would with a full sized bar. Great for keeping on your desk for visitors, they can get a bite of chocolate without having to go buy a candy bar to tide them over till lunch.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
With 9 kids, you can't go wrong with this assortment of chocolates from Hershey's! The price is just right, although I hate to say that just 1 bag does not last more than an hour in our house! (Which is to be expected.) I love to use these miniatures for stocking stuffers or handing them out at Halloween. That is, of course, as long as I can hide them from my kids!
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
The best assortment of Hershey's chocolate ever. These little miniatures have been around for a long time for a reason...they are delicious and when they come in this assortment bag, they're is something for everyone! I used to receive them in my Christmas stocking many, many years ago and put them in my sons stockings too. It is a great family tradition that has been handed down. Now my oldest son puts them in his daughter's stocking too.
shay M.
As a trick or treater, I looked forward to getting king sized Anything from this multi-pack (a few also sufficed ;]) but now that I'm too old to go door to door (darn it) I now purchase this because I want to give out tasty, well made candy. These are names of candies that are familiar, and what America loves. Yum!
Janae W.
Around Halloween I bought a few bags of these and didn't share, and I'D DO IT AGAIN. I may have a slight Hershey's problem, you wanna know what I do when I have a problem? I eat some chocolate and I get over it. But all jokes aside I love Hershey's minis and so does my little sister! At least I'm sure she would if I let let her have any...
Esther G.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite chocolate in the bag?
Yesi R.
Do they only sell these for Easter?
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
These usually come out around Easter/Spring time. Do you know where I can find these on the off season?
Mary C.
What is your fave flavor
shruthi k.
eden prairie, mn
Do u think any new collection need to be added?