BY HERSHEY'S #95 in Chocolate

Hershey's® Miniatures Classic Bag.

Hershey's® special dark, mildly sweet chocolate.

Hershey's®, milk chocolate.

Krackel®, made with chocolate and crisped rice.

A little something for Everyone!®.

Mr. Goodbar®, made with chocolate and peanuts.

Since 1894. see more...

shay M.
shay M.
As a trick or treater, I looked forward to getting king sized Anything from this multi-pack (a few also sufficed ;]) but now that I'm too old to go door to door (darn it) I now purchase this because I want to give out tasty, well made candy. These are names of candies that are familiar, and what America loves. Yum!
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Huge bag with four varieties of Hershey candy bars including milk chocolate, Special Dark, Krackel, and mr. Goodbar. I found that basic bar was the most numerous and I found that disappointing. My favorite, the Special Dark, seemed to be the smallest number. Great size to use at conventions as favors.
raven w.
raven w.
This is a bag of perfection. Eat one or eat them all. You can buy a bag at any place almost- Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, grocery stores, etc. There is no comparing this brand to any other. Hershey's has the best chocolate. My only complaint is that I can only find them around Halloween.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Baltimore
My office manager has these on hand at all times for all us ladies who stress eat chocolate or are craving at the time of month. No comparison to alternatives. Has to be Hershey! She gets it at a club wholesale place. I would recommend to ALL employers who have women employees. :)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is such a great assortment of chocolate! It's perfect for restocking a candy dish or handing out on Halloween, because it's a good mixture of the most favorited Hershey's candy bars. Unfortunately, these assorted bags can get pretty expensive pretty quickly.
Sunny S.
Sunny S.
These are one of my go to chocolate variety packs!! Not only do they taste AMAZING! But it's also a great option for goody bags for any chocolate lover it has just the right amount of variety and its a good size! It's great! I would recommend to others!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Sunbury, PA
you get a fix with these little minis of the bigger bars...and it keeps you at better control...the flavor is stupendous..why pay one price for one when you can get a taste of each candy bar all in a little thing..it's worth getting and going back
haley i.
haley i.
San Carlos, CA
Hershey's never disappoints. What I love most about this bag is that it's an assortment; you never know what you'll get and each flavor satisfies. Great for Halloween or for filling up a large jar for guests.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
I love chocoakle in general. I never break out. I give my daughter a piece now and then. It's the right size for her . I personally enjoy dark chocolate . I'll eat this once every two weeks
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
I love this assortment! It's perfect for every craving you may have! I took one star away because the dark chocolate is so bitter and I'm always disappointed when I accidentally eat one.
Esther G.
Esther G.
Troy, MI
What's your favorite chocolate in the bag?
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Do they only sell these for Easter?
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
These usually come out around Easter/Spring time. Do you know where I can find these on the off season?
Mary C.
Mary C.
What is your fave flavor
shruthi k.
shruthi k.
eden prairie, mn
Do u think any new collection need to be added?