BY HERSHEY'S

Mr. GoodBar Miniatures Candy Bars, Milk Chocolate with Peanuts (Pack of 2 Pounds) see more...

Krista G.
Stringtown
Review for: Miniatures 40 oz more...
The best candy ever. You get 4 different ones, Milk chocolate, special dark, krackle and mr goodbar. You can’t go wrong. Pretty much something for everyone and will definitely put a smile on any kids face!
My kids love them so much that when I buy a bag it’s gone before the day ends.
Lynn B.
Review for: Miniature'S more...
Three different candy bars in one bag is what you get. These are an inch long and wrapped. I just bought a bag yesterday. I like a variety of chocolate so I rotate based on what I’m feeling. Hershey candy never disappoints. You can find them at most stores.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Alissa R.
Review for: Miniature'S more...
I love these small candies! They are an amazing price while keeping the flavors in tact. You can buy them anywhere and they don't last long because you'll eat them all! Definitely purchase worthy! I love them!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can down a bag of these in about a week LOL! Each bag has a nice mix of milk, dark, krackle, and mr. Goodbar. Perfect for filling up the office candy dish or just keeping around the house for a snack.
Kari A.
Buffalo
Review for: Miniature'S more...
I don’t love the miniature assortment - I bring these to work and people seem to pick through the bag to pull out the milk chocolate options first before the dark or krackle options.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hersheys miniature chocolate bars are amazing. You get a variety of different fun size chocolates. So they're is always something for everyone. These are great for Halloween, parties or even a nice little treat.
Daisy Y.
I love chocoakle in general. I never break out. I give my daughter a piece now and then. It's the right size for her . I personally enjoy dark chocolate . I'll eat this once every two weeks
Paula B.
Cookeville, TN
Hershey's Miniatures are my favorite candy. Not only do I always have a bag on hand for "chocolate emergencies", this is the first candy that I grab for Trick or Treaters or Easter Baskets. Plus, it's easy for me to have a piece or two and not go overboard like I would with a full sized bar. Great for keeping on your desk for visitors, they can get a bite of chocolate without having to go buy a candy bar to tide them over till lunch.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
With 9 kids, you can't go wrong with this assortment of chocolates from Hershey's! The price is just right, although I hate to say that just 1 bag does not last more than an hour in our house! (Which is to be expected.) I love to use these miniatures for stocking stuffers or handing them out at Halloween. That is, of course, as long as I can hide them from my kids!
Esther G.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite chocolate in the bag?
Yesi R.
Do they only sell these for Easter?
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
These usually come out around Easter/Spring time. Do you know where I can find these on the off season?
Mary C.
What is your fave flavor
shruthi k.
eden prairie, mn
Do u think any new collection need to be added?