Hershey's Miniatures  uploaded by Jessica C.

BY HERSHEY'S

• Does any one know where to buy these at. I have not seen them sold ...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen these sold at stores. Does anyone know where to buy ...2 Answers
Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Ah, Hershey's Miniatures, such a classic candy. I love buying this candy because it pleases everyone's chocolate tastes. I love dark chocolate, however, some in the house prefer milk chocolate. By buying this candy, everyone gets what they want. Milk, Dark, Mr. Goodbar, and Krackel are all found in the bag.

Even better? I can take a miniature in my lunch and still meet all my calorie goals. Boom.
María S.
María S.
Hershey's Miniatures are very very very good, I always recommend having one in your wallet or purse. They are can include children in your backpack for snacking at school, they buy their yield more per box. The chocolates are really soft and delicious. Its cost is usually low, so do not hesitate to buy it.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
anderson, IN
Hershey miniatures are great when your not sure what kind of candy bar you want. do you want nuts do you want dark chocolate do you want crunch well you can have it all for just the price as one bag of the regular stuff. def love buying these. everyone gets what they want
Katie P.
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Hershey's miniatures are very tasty. The pack contains a good variety of krackle (crispy rice), dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and mr. goodbar (peanuts). All the chocolate is high-quality. With the miniatures you get a mix that will satisfy all kinds of chocolate lovers.
Dana E.
Dana E.
Naylor, GA
A fun product for the family who can not agree! There is something there for everyone. Why get a bag of one product when you can get a bag of loads of um, um good? The price is right on this product. If you have a picky family, this is the product for you.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Who doesn't like chocolate? These miniature candy bars are the perfect size for a quick snack or a little pick me up. Delicious Hershey chocolate; some with rice krispie, some plain and my favorite, some with peanuts. Nothing compares to Hershey!
Diana F.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
These Hershey minis remind me when I was little. Every time I would go to my local 711 I would ask for one I love all the flavor's but my favorite is the regular Hershey chocolate and the almond one.
Gina F.
Gina F.
I love chocolate and this is the best! These are perfect if you want a tiny treat without feeling bad for eating an entire chocolate bar. These are also great for Halloween treat or treaters!
June K.
June K.
Mehoopany, PA
I had Heshey's miniatures I really don't care for the mixture. I bought this at my local Wies market. I prefer to pick the kind of bars I'm eating. The flavor was ok, they are a bit pricey.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Humphrey, AR
These are so great if you want to just have a little bit of chocolate or you are maybe on a diet. It has great taste and is super affordable for the quantity.
Millville, CA
I haven't seen these sold at stores. Does anyone know where to buy these at?
Millville, CA
Does any one know where to buy these at. I have not seen them sold in stores?