GroceryPantryHershey's
Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

HERSHEY'S Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

There are chocolate chips, and then there are HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips: delicious chips chock-full of classic HERSHEY'S Chocolate.

Why are the mini chips better than regular size?
Como é esse produto??
anyone find these too sweet?
Start your review of HERSHEY'S Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips!
Product Highlights
These are very great for baking my mom uses these all of the time when she is making chocolate chip cookies for my son and he often mistakes them as chocolate and wants to eat themin reviews
I love using these when baking homemade chocolate chip cookies!in reviews
They mix in much easier and melt perfectly to make a yummy, gooey cookie.in reviews
i love having these in my house especially since i love to bake i love using these for chocolate chip cookiesin reviews
Sugandh K.
St catharines, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
HERSHEY'S Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips uploaded by Sugandh K.
They are really good. I love making oatmeal banana and chocolate muffins with this. It is not too sweet so adds a good taste and keeps them healthy
Ashley S.
Hersheys chocolate is known for being one of the very best brands in chocolate and they'll get no argument from me...I love everything Hersheys brand!
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
HERSHEY'S Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips uploaded by Isnotu L.
I've used the Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips for years. I use them in both my fudge making and for chocolate chips. I've received many compliments on the flavor of both my fudge [a combination of milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips] and cookies, which I attribute to this brand. I've tried all the other brands, but they do not equal the Hershey brand in taste, which I'm now finding difficult to find in the grocery stores. That is why I ordered via Amazon.
Deborah  S.
Decatur, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you want to make the best chocolate chip cookies or even chocolate mousse this is your go to chocolate chips
Alicia A.
New Richmond, OH
We love Hershey's Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips. We freeze bananas and melt the chocolate over them and it makes a delicious summer treat. We usually purchase these from Kroger. They are easy to use and taste great. We plan on buying more next time we head to the store.
Michelle A.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for melting! I use them in my baking and they taste wonderful! Give it a try.
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
The only brand of chips I use. They taste great and are reasonably priced. They might be a little more expensive, but worth the price for quality. Great product, I would buy again.
amber T.
Great for baking or mixing in with a chex mix!! My kids love when I make puppy chow with them also! They taste great and are a great value!
Tonya H.
Cooperstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The chocolate in Hershey semi sweet mini chocolate chips is a perfect balance of sweetness to be add in our monsters cookies these are a go to when baking with chocolate chips
кαιт К.
Anderson
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey’s semi sweet morsels are my favorite kind of chocolate chip to make cookies with!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...