BY HERSHEY'S #3 in Caramels

Ingredient:

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Brown Sugar, Mono And Diglycerides, Whey, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Tapioca Dextrin, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine? 11 Answers
  • I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but ov...14 Answers
  • Do these stick to your teeth? 14 Answers
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
The ultimate movie candy, Halloween candy, party candy its great for everything!! I love milk duds the Carmel is perfect to taste, and love chocolate always and when there soft its a great product. Some stores keep them to long on the shelf and they become hard other than that they'll always be my favorite Carmel candy!!
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
Milk Duds are a favorite of mine to eat when I'm watching movies. They're super chewy so you can consume them more slowly. The only thing is they are really thick and when the chocolate coating is gone, they can get stuck in your teeth really easily. Otherwise, they are a sweet yummy combo of chocolate and caramel!
Noelle S.
Oh boy.

You can say I have a bit of a "Love, Hate" relationship with these. Made with two of my most favorite sweets? Yes please! Super chewy and gets impossibly stuck in your teeth? Yikes. I think I'll just stick with a twix.

Don't get me wrong though. Give them to me and I'll still eat them because I'm weak for candy and apparently never learn.
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
I love milk duds. Downside to milk duds is they get stuck in your teeth! I tend to leave it in my mouth until the choclate is gone than eat it. It's softer that way too! These taste so good. They aren't the best candy for road trips down south as I have learn since they melt easy! Then you end up with one big clump of milk duds! They are still good though lol!
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This milk chocolate and Carmel candy is fantastic! This candy is so delicious! The flavor is a chewy chocolate she'll surrounding chewy Carmel. The product is very cheap normally just a dollar. Let them just melt in your mouth chewing wil probably end bad!
Adele H.
I liked these when I was a kid and I remember them pulling out a loose tooth, but now that I'm older, they just don't seem the same. For some reason when I eat these, I get a greasy film in my mouth. They taste good, I just don't like that grease feeling.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Yummy milk duds!! Just biting them is a little piece of heaven with the perfect texture and size of the little caramels. You get a lot on a box and it takes a while to get through since they're so chewy. Definitely the best caramel candy out there!
Sara B.
Caldwell, ID
My favority Hershey candy because of the caramel inside. Usually I think Hershey chocolate tastes like very low quality chocolate but here the cholate is kind out outpowered by the carmel, you can only taste it a little bit, so i like this product.
Brandy G.
These are hands down my favorite candy. Yes they are chewy and take a while to eat but so delicious! I always get these when I got to a movie, so maybe one a month or more depending on the given month. They taste like heaven. Chocolatey chewy caramel.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
My favorite since i was a kid! They stick to your teeth but the chocolate on the outside melts leaving you with caramel goodness. Great for when watching movies with family and friends and theirs plenty to pass around. Gooey goodness definitely a yummy purchase
Jennifer F.
Cloverdale, VA
I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but over $5 at movie theater.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Do these stick to your teeth?
samantha m.
Springville, AL
Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine?
April P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite sweet treat when going to the movies? Why does everyone always seem to love their Milk Duds?
brittany j.
What's the sugar count in each piece ?