BY HERSHEY'S #2 in Caramels

Ingredient:

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Brown Sugar, Mono And Diglycerides, Whey, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Tapioca Dextrin, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine? 11 Answers
  • I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but ov...14 Answers
  • Do these stick to your teeth? 14 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
I have eaten milk duds ever since I could remember. A lot of times I purchase them for movie nights. I really like the flavor and I like the fact that they are so chewy. This is a candy that I will definitely purchase again. This is not a candy I would eat all of the time but it is one I enjoy.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
These are really good, makes me think of going to the movie theaters! Only downside and reason I'm giving 4 stars is because they really hurt my teeth due to being incredibly hard. If they were a little softer these would be perfect other than that perfect bit size candy with a tasty flavor.
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
Love milk duds... They always remind me of my childhood. Takes me back every time. I love the snack size because if i had a whole box it would be gone in a second. Love the chocolate with the soft caramel. I cant even, I want some right now.. Think I'm gonna have to get some at the store..
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
One word: YUMMY! I love these! They are so delicious with the caramel on the inside and chocolate on the outside. My only problem is that my jaw gets sore from chewing them! But 100% delicious and they taste delicious with movie theater popcorn!
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
Milk Duds are a candy I grew up on as a kid. We would get them in the movie theaters. Now my kids can enjoy them too. They love the gooey center these candies provide. We buy them at Sam's Club so we get an excellent value for the price. We buy them every time we go to Sam's Club
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I have love-hate relationship with this. I love the taste, it's amazing, but the chewiness and stickiness always gets to me. Also, it really bother me when I have things stuck in my teeth and this always gets stuck in my teeth. BUT! it taste amazing, so I'm continually conflicted.
Sara I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So good! I love how the chocolate melts in my mouth and enjoy the chewiness of the caramel. However, they do stick to your teeth and I don't recommend if you're against that. Yes, I'd repurchase, but I wouldn't overdo it.
Chelsey M.
Milk Duds have the perfect ratio from caramel to chocolate. Compared to the normal caramel squares these take candy to another level. I have bought them at any supermarket. They are a great flavor. Yummy for a late night movie date, must try!
Chelsea C.
I'm not much of a chelate lover. If I do eat chocolate it's usually dark chocolate. I really enjoy the chocolate and Carmel combination. They are actually really good when you put them in the fridge and let them get a little harder.
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I loved Milk Duds as a kid but as I have gotten older I don't find them as enjoyable. The caramel is a bit too sticky for me- yes, I know that caramel is sticky but I like softer caramel. The flavor is still wonderful if you don't mind candy sticking to your teeth.
Jennifer F.
Cloverdale, VA
I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but over $5 at movie theater.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Do these stick to your teeth?
samantha m.
Springville, AL
Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine?
April P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite sweet treat when going to the movies? Why does everyone always seem to love their Milk Duds?
brittany j.
What's the sugar count in each piece ?