BY HERSHEY'S #5 in Caramels

Ingredient:

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Brown Sugar, Mono And Diglycerides, Whey, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Tapioca Dextrin, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine? 11 Answers
  • I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores...14 Answers
  • Do these stick to your teeth? 14 Answers
Buy on Target
Courtney S.
Rutherfordton, NC
My favorite caramel candy! Can be found at any store and movie theaters. I rarely eat them but they are delish! Highly recommend for chocolate and caramel lovers!
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy. One of our family favorites. We love taking them to the movies or just eating them for dessert! I usually buy ours at Walmart. Great price too!
Preet K.
They're not that bad but I just hate how it always gets stuck in my teeth. Literally i have to brush my teeth or find a toothpick or something every time I have these.
Nicole T.
These little nuggets of heaven are where it's at. You want some caramel piece of chew stuck in your teeth for ten or more years, look no further. The chocolate melts off faster than an ice cube in the Sahara desert. That caramel will stick to your teeth faster than spots on a cheetah. Pick these if you showed up to your blind date at the movies, and they're totally ugly with no personality to match. They'll run away. Promise.
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
Milk Duds are a caramel candy, covered with a confectionery coating made from cocoa and vegetable oil. They are manufactured by The Hershey Company, and sold in a yellow box.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
As always Milk Duds are a treat. I always enjoy them, or perhaps Dots, at a Movie, but I also have expanded my entertainment area to include my home, my auto, and the homes of others. I always have a box to share if at all possible. You might say I am hooked on this chewey caramel and chocolate confection and you would be perfectly correct.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Milk duds are one of my top candies! Nice creamy chocolate and mouth watering caramel on the inside. My number one pick when going to the movies and I like I can get a box of them for one whole dollar.

A great candy for caramel lovers but be careful not to chew them or you'll be chewing for a while hah!
Noelle S.
Murphy, NC
At first you have delicious milky chocolate, then as the goodness slowly melts away in your mouth you're introduced to something else, something that implies to be caramel but yet is much harder. As you try to understand what this off tasting candy is you realize to your horror it has suddenly gotten stuck in your teeth. You try as you might but to no prevail, you can only get some off. The rest of the day is spent wondering what went so terribly wrong with the Milk Duds.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I love the taste of Milk Duds. The only down side is that they are very sticky and are very hard to get off of your teeth sometimes. I honestly get tired of chewing them after awhile. But I think if you warmed them up just a little they would be more pliable and easier to eat.
Danielle W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Milk duds are chocolate covered caramel pieces. They are addicting! You can get at any grocery or drug store. I like to buy to take to the movies a few times per month. They are pricey in the movie theater but cheap at the store! Definitely worth repurchasing but remember to brush well as caramel sticks to your teeth.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Do these stick to your teeth?
Jennifer H.
Cloverdale, VA
I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but over $5 at movie theater.
samantha m.
Springville, AL
Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine?
April P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite sweet treat when going to the movies? Why does everyone always seem to love their Milk Duds?
brittany j.
What's the sugar count in each piece ?