BY HERSHEY'S #3 in Caramels

Ingredient:

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Brown Sugar, Mono And Diglycerides, Whey, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Tapioca Dextrin, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine? 11 Answers
  • I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but ov...14 Answers
  • Do these stick to your teeth? 14 Answers
Danielle W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Milk duds are chocolate covered caramel pieces. They are addicting! You can get at any grocery or drug store. I like to buy to take to the movies a few times per month. They are pricey in the movie theater but cheap at the store! Definitely worth repurchasing but remember to brush well as caramel sticks to your teeth.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are probably my favorite boxed candy of all time. Ooey and chewy, the caramel gets stuck in your teeth and leaves you with a snack for later. hahaha These candies are the perfect way to pass the time during a dull movie. Just don't ask me for one. I don't share. :)
Marisol O.
Milk Duds --- they aren't terrible in regards to taste, but how can I really love something that gets stuck in my teeth as much as these candies do? Too much chew for me, but great flavor. Would I ever purchase on my own? Nope. Definitely not into torturing myself.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love milk duds. They are my go-to snack at the movie theater. The caramel inside is super chewy, which can be a turn off for some folks, but I enjoy the chewy-ness and the chocolate covering is sweet and pairs very well with the caramel. They're a great price and easily found at Target or the grocery.
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
Milk Duds are my favorite Halloween candy! I used to love getting the small treat boxes in my pumpkin pail. They are the perfect balance of milk chocolate and caramel. I buy these at either Walmart, Target or wherever is close by. They are my go to sweet treat! YUM! :) #Halloween #sweettreat
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
This sweet treat is by far one of my favorite trick or treat candies. We have a love hate relationship. They are dangerous good but dangerous to those pearly whites. I am always afraid that I am going to pull out a filling. This candy is a once a year sweet treat!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Fremont, CA
I've always had a soft spot for Milk Duds even though I can't chew them! (No chewy ewwie gooey or crunchy thanks to my TMD) I also had braces for 6 years of my life 2nd grade to 9th so I'd sneak a little box every now and then to get a taste! They're some of my favorites and I miss them so much! It's been years since I snuck a little box or had so much sweets! lol
Allison C.
Lakeland, FL
Hershe's Milk Duds are great if you're a caramel lover. The buttery taste of caramel covered by a thin layer of chocolate is a perfect mixture. The reason I don't give this a full 5/5 is because they can take a little while to chew sometimes. The price is worth it and I would definitely get them again though!
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
So it's Halloween and I've completely cleaned out our candy of the milk duds. I haven't had them in years yet they are strangely addictive. It's the kind of candy that's not great but you can't stop eating them. Would I buy them again? Maybe not, but if they were in front of me I would eat the whole box.
Kathleen K.
Lockport, LA
Compact and easy to carry. The taste is satisfying when you get a sweet craving. Every time I eat these it makes me remember my childhood sitting in a theater watching a movie. The candy has been around for a while and with good reason. It tastes amazing.
Jennifer F.
Cloverdale, VA
I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but over $5 at movie theater.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Do these stick to your teeth?
samantha m.
Springville, AL
Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine?
April P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite sweet treat when going to the movies? Why does everyone always seem to love their Milk Duds?
brittany j.
What's the sugar count in each piece ?