BY HERSHEY'S #3 in Caramels

Ingredient:

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Brown Sugar, Mono And Diglycerides, Whey, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Tapioca Dextrin, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine? 11 Answers
  • I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but ov...14 Answers
  • Do these stick to your teeth? 14 Answers
Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
Chocolate and caramel umm yes please amazing so good especially if u out it in popcorn it melts on top and it's a heaven sent Jaclyn Hill does it and since so have I it's delicious so worth the calories lol
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have a sweet tooth? These little guys are perfect to fit that! That are delicious! A caramel covered in milk chocolate! Yum yum yum! Very chew! I love them! Get them at the dollar store! Always worth it
hanna y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a big fan of caramel, and these are no exception. They are so yummy and chewy. I always pick up milk duds at the movie theatre and at Walmart and target, where they are usually only $1 USD per box
Charlene M.
These are not the best caramels but also not the worst! I would only pick these up at the dollar store for a movie night. I wouldn't go to the store to buy these as they have many more tasty caramels.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Besides for the fact that they stick in your teeth, these are delicious. I always used to get these as a kid, especially to have at the movie theater. Such a delicious creamy caramel chocolate candy
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are super good but I have to be craving them, or get them in a parade, steal them from my grandma when she gets them kinda snack :) they are rich and get stuck in my teeth but they are delicious.
Meghan P.
These are my favorite candy!! Their so sweet and good! I usually stuck on them to get there chocolate off then chew the caramel. Only downfall which isn't so bad.. Is they get stuck in my teeth!!
Megan Y.
These are no where close to my favoirte candy I hate how it doesn't have a true chocolate taste and the caramel inside is always rock hard, to the point that I have ripped off braces brackets time and time again, when I tried to eat these. These candies are deadly.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not a candy that I reach for often. They are very caramel-y. Because of this, they are super chewy and I feel like I chew forever before these are gone. When purchased, I get them at Walgreens.
Amanda Z.
Let me just preface this by saying, if you don't like Milk Duds you must hate life and be a miserable sow. This candy is like a little nugget of sweet, caramel goodness that you never want to end.
Step one- open box and smell the sweet aroma
Step two- shake box and allow one delicious morsel to fall ever so gently on your palm.
Step three- place delicious morsel on your tongue, right in the center.
Step four- swirl it around in your mouth, DO NOT CHEW. Have patience, Daniel Son. Allow that little chocolate caramel nugget to slowly melt, being sure to savor the flavor.
Repeat steps one through four until you feel happy.
Jennifer F.
Cloverdale, VA
I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but over $5 at movie theater.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Do these stick to your teeth?
samantha m.
Springville, AL
Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine?
April P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite sweet treat when going to the movies? Why does everyone always seem to love their Milk Duds?
brittany j.
What's the sugar count in each piece ?