BY HERSHEY'S #5 in Caramels

Ingredient:

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Oil, Sunflower Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of:, Brown Sugar, Mono And Diglycerides, Whey, Baking Soda, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Tapioca Dextrin, Lecithin, Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

• Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine? 11 Answers
  • I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores...14 Answers
  • Do these stick to your teeth? 14 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rhonda M.
Childhood favorite candy. I have enjoyed milk duds throughout my whole life. When I eat them I’m always reminded of my childhood and it makes the experience even better. They have a remarkable flavor. I don’t like how they stick to my teeth as I’m older but it doesn’t bother me enough that I stop eating and enjoying them. My most favorite way to enjoy them lately is at the movie theater with popcorn I pour these on top and mix them in. It is so good.
Eden R.
Johnson City , TN
When I go to the movies, the two things I want most are: popcorn and milk duds. I love chocolate and caramel together and these are just my favorite chocolate candy! I don’t eat sweets as much these days, but when I want to splurge I’ll pick a box of these up. The movie theater sizes are usually only $1 at most stores!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We all have that one candy that reminds us of our child hood and these are definitely it! I like that they’re in a card board container you can fold down when you’re done or if you don’t want to share! I also like that you can put them in the freeze and enjoy them chilled!
Ashley R.
Rome, NY
This is my go to movie candy! I love to enjoy this candy alone or with popcorn! It’s soooo good! It has been one of my favorite candy for years and the only candy I order at the movies! I recommend this to anyone looking for a tasty chocolate candy!!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down my favorite candy ever....the chocolate on the outside is tasty but the caramel on the inside is delicious and soft and chewy. Just an addictive taste all around . I buy a 3 or 4 boxes a week sometimes . Just the best taste ever.
لميسة  .
queens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My most favorite caramel candy because the outside part is covered with chocolate but the inside is moist buttery caramel. When you chew the candy you’ll be able to feel the rich flavor of the smooth caramel and chocolate blender together.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I flipping love milk duds! I love the taste and texture. If you have braces or fillings in your teeth this may not be the candy for you because it’s extremely tough chewy candy. I would totally recommend this tho if you can eat them.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are seriously sooo good! They are Carmel dipped in chocolate in a ball shape candy. They are very sticky! If you have fillings I would not recommend. These will pull out your fillings. Other than that, these are sooo good.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren’t that bad there’re just really though to chew at times. And the chocolate melts right when you put it in your mouth which is nice but these taste soooo much better warmer or at room temp as weird as that sounds
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE THESE. I used to get so excited if I got a mini box from trick or treating. Not too much chocolate, but not too much caramel. Good balance and I love how chewy they are. Still eat these whenever I get the chance
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Do these stick to your teeth?
Jennifer F.
Cloverdale, VA
I just don't understand why these are $1 in retail stores, but over $5 at movie theater.
samantha m.
Springville, AL
Do these stick in everyone teeth or just mine?
April P.
Greenfield, WI
What is your favorite sweet treat when going to the movies? Why does everyone always seem to love their Milk Duds?
brittany j.
What's the sugar count in each piece ?