Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Issaquah, WA

Do you prefer Hershey's air delight or aero bars?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
March 15, 2013, 12:17 p.m.
I prefer aero bars. For those who are looking to try them in the state they sell them at World Market
Kaydee N.
Kaydee N.
March 9, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
Aero bars!
Ella D.
Ella D.
March 7, 2013, 3:50 p.m.
Aero bars...the chocolate is what chocolate should taste like. Light, airy and melt in your mouth good. Hershey's chocolate just isn't anywhere near the same.
Jenna Z.
Jenna Z.
Feb. 22, 2013, 2:35 p.m.
I prefer Aero Bars, I can actually get them at a local Giant where I live. I LOVE the mint one, which Hershey's doesn't have anyway in their ari delight line, so I would have to go to Aero for that.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Feb. 10, 2013, 11:43 a.m.
If I could get my hands on an aero bar, I would choose that. But I can't get them where I live, so Air Delights are the closest.
paula s.
paula s.
Feb. 8, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
I lover aero bars but cant find them locally so the Hershey's is a good substitute.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Feb. 1, 2013, 11:27 p.m.
I like aero bars a lot better, the chocolate is better and they come in different flavors
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Jan. 22, 2013, 10:17 p.m.
Areo! They have a better quality chocolate.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jan. 18, 2013, 5:24 a.m.
I prefer the original Hershey's bar.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Jan. 4, 2013, 6:46 p.m.
Aero bars because they come in more flavors and the chocolate is actually good
Carolann T.
Carolann T.
Dec. 27, 2012, 8:56 a.m.
I prefer Aero Bars as my family is from Europe. I have tried Hershey's Air Delight and it does taste similar to Aero but I have to stick with my heritage and choose aero bars. In my opinion - Hershey's is a knock off version.

Join Now