Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Issaquah, WA
Do you prefer Hershey's air delight or aero bars?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 6 months ago
I prefer aero bars. For those who are looking to try them in the state they sell them at World Market
Kaydee N.
Kaydee N.
Hutchinson, KS
Aero bars!
Ella D.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
4 years, 6 months ago
Aero bars...the chocolate is what chocolate should taste like. Light, airy and melt in your mouth good. Hershey's chocolate just isn't anywhere near the same.
Jenna Z.
Jenna Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
I prefer Aero Bars, I can actually get them at a local Giant where I live. I LOVE the mint one, which Hershey's doesn't have anyway in their ari delight line, so I would have to go to Aero for that.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Green Forest, AR
4 years, 7 months ago
If I could get my hands on an aero bar, I would choose that. But I can't get them where I live, so Air Delights are the closest.
paula s.
paula s.
Brockton, MA
4 years, 7 months ago
I lover aero bars but cant find them locally so the Hershey's is a good substitute.
Kira S.
Kira S.
Cleveland, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
I like aero bars a lot better, the chocolate is better and they come in different flavors
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Tualatin, OR
4 years, 7 months ago
Areo! They have a better quality chocolate.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
4 years, 8 months ago
I prefer the original Hershey's bar.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Marietta, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
Aero bars because they come in more flavors and the chocolate is actually good
Carolann T.
Carolann T.
Port Chester, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
I prefer Aero Bars as my family is from Europe. I have tried Hershey's Air Delight and it does taste similar to Aero but I have to stick with my heritage and choose aero bars. In my opinion - Hershey's is a knock off version.