BY HERSHEY'S

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's milk chocolate with almonds bar 4.25 oz see more...

Emily M.
Elizabethtown
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars. I can’t eat just plain chocolate. I need something in it or with it or else it makes me sick. I loves Hershey’s chocolate and I love almonds so of course I love this combination. Me and my boyfriend always pick us up a bar at the store.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
This is my favorite candy of all time. It’s literally all I buy, especially during that time of the month. I buy the king sized ones, sometimes two, and eat it all by myself. Not something I’m proud of, but hey the point is that it’s delicious right...
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
Review for: Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bar 1.45 oz
Hershey is my favorite chocolate bar! A week doesn't pass that I don't have a Hershey chocolate bar. They have a one of a kind taste and texture. They are great in s'mores, chopping for cookies, or melting down for specialty homemade candies.
Ana C.
I love this. It is good for when you are craving something sweet. It's good for its price. It goes well with any dessert. The flavor is so good. I do recommend it to someone who loves chocolate and almonds.
Cathy R.
Nothing beats a great bar of chocolate and Hersheys is the absolute best! Sweet and creamy with just the perfect amount of almonds for that crunchy satisfaction.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
I couldn't find the plain one on here with out almonds so this review is for the classic Hershey's milk chocolate bar ! This chocolate bar will forever be near in dear to my heart, so rich creamy dreamy and smooth, it's by far my favorite chocolate in the world, sure there are more expensive and luxurious brands of chocolate but this is my go to and a matter how much money I have in life this will always be my number one
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Hersheys with almonds is very delcious. It melts in your mouth and is perfect for any sweeth tooth. I love the almounds is the perfect amount of crunch. It taste great on a s'mores. The candy is chocolate is cheap to huy and you can find it for about .98 everywhere.
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
If I'm going to buy a chocolate bar I'm going to get the biggest one I can find. I love almonds in my chocolate. Yum.

I just wish I didn't have such sensitive teeth so I could eat it without being in pain after a couple bites. I think my body just doesn't want me to enjoy life.
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
Love chocolate and almonds together. Perfect mixture! Plus having some milk with it is even better. You can also add this to ice cream and just break it into small pieces. Yum!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Hershey's chocolate 🍫 especially with almonds it's so delicious! It's super affordable! I always buy one when I'm at the grocery store or on the road and stop at a gas station! I'd highly recommend this candy bar to others!
Asmita S.
Howell, NJ
Does this taste better than the original?
Elizabeth V.
There is a larger size of this bar?
Klaryssa G.
Stockton, CA
Is this candy bar different in size or relatively the same?
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Is this chocolate bar full of almonds? How is the taste?
Vania E.