Add a Photo
Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds
Photos (33)
Crisma G.
Crisma G.

These little guys are my all time most favorite EVER chocolate candy!!! The almond chips are pretty good size, enough to know you're eating an almond. I feel like some companies skimp out on the almond, or they give you little slivers. Not Hersheys' !! These things melt so good in your mouth and fingers. I Love to eat them slow and cherish every bite!! Haha i know I'm weird but I love these things so much!! I only wish they were cheaper. I still gave them 5 stars because they're great!! Haha
Simone C.
Simone C.

I am not a huge chocolate lover but I cannot resist Hershey 's chocolate bar with Almonds. I have been eating these chocolate bars since I have been a child. I love the way they are packaged. The bar is individually scored if you're looking for a few bite-sized pieces to satisfy that chocolate urge or also perfect for sharing or arranging on a plate when.having company. Hershey 's makes the chocolate bar without nuts for those who.have allergies to nuts.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

These little chocolate nugget contain two of my favorite things, chocolate and almonds, which is why they are in my top five favorite candies. They're made by one of my favorite chocolate companies, Hershey's, and the quality has stayed consistent over time. They are still the same creamy and crunchy little chocolate bars they were years ago. So chocolate lovers out there, if you haven't tried these and you love almonds, then give these a try!
brittany f.
brittany f.

I believe this candy is heaven sent. if you are looking for a luscious creamy decadent crunchy yet smooth chocolate, this is it. the toffee, nuts, and chocolate ratio is perfect. this candy is purely delicious and perfection. the only flaw I find is the price.. sometimes I don't give in to spending $4.00 for the bag since I eat it so quickly. but oy definitely is a quality chocolate.
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL

Ever since I was a kid, I have loved Hershey Kisses. They were always my favorite for Halloween. They are just the right size for a single bite. I love the feel and taste of the chocolate in my mouth. The addition of the almond makes them even better. The crunch adds an additional dimension to the candy. Of course, do not give up on the originals, but do try the almond variety.
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Atlanta, GA

okay you are not talking about level 1 chocolate these are really good not just getting back in my chair what what you going to do some really great for baking to make the snacks and goodies or just to design your throat monster isn't that nice Hershey taste and take long for it to melt or 4 to get hard so how to make chili and beans with bacon you might get addicted
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

Okay you are not talking about level 1 chocolate these are really good not just getting back in my chair what what you going to do some really great for baking to make the snacks and goodies or just to design your throat monster isn't that nice Hershey taste and take long for it to melt or 4 to get hard so how to make chili and beans with bacon you might get addicted
Yer V.
Yer V.

Chocolate with almonds or peanuts in them are my absolute favorite!! I can munch through 10 of these in 2 secs basically! They're so amazing and so rich in chocolate! The almond is coated with the milk chocolate. Creating a small Hershey kiss! It's so great to give as a gift to someone you love or just to hand out, but they're too amazing to share! At least I don't!
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.
LEAR30968 | ADRIANA RIVAS R.

The combination of a moderately dark chocolate with roasted almonds hits my personal candy sweet spot. These have a nice snap to the chocolate part of the nugget which is complemented by the crunch of the roasted almonds. Honestly the candies are excellent. If you want to explore this and 3 other varieties of Hershey's nuggets I also recommend
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Myrtle Beach, SC

The best kind of Hershey kisses are ones with almonds inside. There's nothing better than coming home after a long day of work or school and popping one of these into your mouth, and they're the perfect period chocolate, lol. As good as the actual bar, but without all the calories. You can even put them on top of cookies for an extra pop!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Ignacio, CO

Do you prefer Hershey's with almonds over the classic milk chocolate?
sade c.
sade c.

I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of the almonds what do you think
Helen V.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA

These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as they look?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

Where can I find these? I've been wanting to try these so bad!
Danae T.
Danae T.

Where can i get this?????

Join Now