Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds

BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's nuggets milk chocolate with toffee & almonds 12 oz see more...

• These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as they look?44 Answers
  • I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of the almond...48 Answers
  • Where can i get this?????41 Answers
Hershey's  Milk Chocolate with Almonds
Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "On my top five list of my favorite candy bars :) I am not much for almonds but with the taste of Hershey's chocolate is it makes the two a perfect combination that melts in your mouth." in 20 reviews
  • "If you're in the mood for something sweet you can't go wrong with hershey's milk chocolate with almonds supper yummy." in 18 reviews
  • "Definitely one of my favorite candy bars because the chocolate is so smooth, but the almonds give enough of a crunch!" in 12 reviews
  • "I found that everytime I buy it I forget to bring it in the house right away and it usually ends up melted but after throwing it in the freezer for a quick fix I discovered it's a little bit crunchier but with the almonds it's a great addition, also good to freeze and give to kids for less of a messy time!" in 10 reviews
  • "These candy bars have such great flavor, the chocolate is rich and creamy but it is not too sweet so I don't get sick after I eat it." in 10 reviews
Octavia M.
I’ve always eaten her she is with almonds, but ever since I’ve been pregnant I’ve switch between Reese’s peanut butter cups and Hersheys almond bars, it’s like I can’t get enough! Hits all the sweet spots that need to be hit without overfilling me!
Gladys G.
These chocolate bars are lifeeeee! They are my guilty pleasure and always around during my cheat days... which is every other day to be honest lol. The mix with the chocolate and nuggt are so good and I think many others would like it too.
Sophia V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my most fave grocery store chocolates. The combination of a moderately dark chocolate with roasted almonds hits my personal candy sweet spot. These have a nice snap to the chocolate part of the nugget which is complemented by the crunch of the roasted almonds. Amazon seems to have the shipping down as the candies ship in a refrigerated cold box that keeps them from melting even in hot weather. The bags are plain looking but the candies are excellent! Love for Halloween and desk side at work.
Alicia M.
The milk chocolate bar with almonds is my favorite! It has the perfect amount of almonds in it. I tend to gravitate towards milk chocolate with nuts so it has a crunchy consistency. I would recommend this to others.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka , AL
I pretty much like all hersheys choclates and products I have tried. Milk choclate with almond is my favorit.It tastes so good and melts in your mouth giving the goodness of almonds. Totally recommend trying this!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey’s chocolate is my favorite chocolate company. I’ve visited Hersheypark numerous times and always look forward to eating these delicious sweets! It tastes so good and is worth every penny. They have so many different assortments and items to buy that you’re sure to find something you like. I love nuts with chocolate almost more than plain chocolate.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If I am going to have a Hershey's chocolate bar, it's going to have to be one with almonds! It the perfect combination! I am reviewing the actual Hershey's almond bar, not the nuggets because I could not find the full sized bar on here. Anyway, it's amazing as usual!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds it has almonds inside it and milk chocolate outside😋😋😋 itz a small chocolate in a drops shape😍😍😋😋 i love the kisses alot
Highly recommend to taste atleast once
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too! 😊
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
This candy is addicting. Since it has almonds in it leaving it a bit crunchy. When I eat Hersey just the plain milk chocolate one I get sick of it after one bite because it’s so sweet. It’s worth the money.
Jackie H.
Ignacio, CO
Do you prefer Hershey's with almonds over the classic milk chocolate?
sade c.
I've seen these but I was too scared to try because of the almonds what do you think
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
These look sooo good omg! are they actually as good as they look?
Danae T.
Where can i get this?????
Melissa P.
Where can I find these? I've been wanting to try these so bad!