BY HERSHEY'S

Buy on Walmart
  • "You can't go wrong with a HERSHEY bunny for Easter!" in 2 reviews
  • "Hershey's is my personal favorite chocolate and these bunnies are just the coolest !" in 1 review
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Unfortunately I was disappointed in the quality of this bunny. Rather than the traditional Hershey taste that we all know and love, this bunny seemed to be more of a waxy consistency. The spots that are "pre broken" don't break that easily and every time I went to break the chocolate pieces went everywhere.
Jennifer H.
Kearneysville, WV
The Easter Bunny brings this treat every year for my daughter. It is a solid piece of chocolate and often times can be found for less than $5. It tastes great unlike other bunnies. She will actually eat this chocolate. I am very glad the Eater Bunny gives this bunny.
Kristen m.
This bunny is such a smart idea. It comes in a shape where it is easy to break the bunny into perfect portions. I love this because i always struggle breaking solid chocolate bunnies around easter. Of course it tastes great just like all other Hershey's products!
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
I put these in the grand children's Easter baskets this year and they were awesome they could snap off just a small piece for them to eat at a time and put it back in the refrigerator this cause I left a mess everywhere because of how children will bite off a piece or whatever and just leave it laying around and you got another chocolate everywhere this was so much better I will again buy these for the baskets next year
Luz G.
This past easter my husband and I bought two of these bunnies. One for each kid but we ended up eating them because we couldn't help ourselves. We both love Hershey's chocolate so much and every time one of us go grocery shopping we have to get at least a bar.
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It never fails that I receive one of these chocolate bunnies at Easter. I like to think that I'm a big chocolate fan, however, these bunnies are just too much chocolate for me and the taste of the chocolate tastes cheap to me for some reason.
Elisa B.
Hershey's has always been a favorite brand since I was a child. The taste of this chocolate bunny is rather thick and very intoxicating. It leaves your taste buds in deep thirst as the chocolate drowns your tongue. The overall sweetness is wonderful.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you really like chocolate this is for you.. I got one of these for Easter from a friend and I'm just not a fan of solid chocolate. I mean it's okay, Hershey's makes great chocolate, but this just isn't my thing. How cute is the bunny though?!
Erica W.
Suffolk, VA
Every easter basket I have ever had growing up as well as my children have contained some kind of chocolate bunny.. I love these because sometimes it's a little hard for tiny hands to break the thick chocolate apart, these make it a lot easier for them
Jennifer M.
Effingham , Sc
Ohh look it's a bunny chocolate bar, how exciting!! It's super affordable and not only that it's good for your tummy aha. It's has this amazing flavor and it taste better if you leave it in the freezer and eat it over night !